H∞ Filtering for a Class of Singular Time-delay Systems
- 12 Downloads
This paper describes the H∞ filtering problem for a class of nonlinear singular time-delay systems. A sufficient condition for the existence of H∞ filter is given. Based on the Cayley-Hamilton Theorem and Lyapunov stability theory, the H∞ filter is designed such that the filtering error is asymptotically stable and satisfies the prescribed H∞ performance. In terms of linear matrix inequality, a sufficient condition for the solvability of the addressed problem is obtained. Finally, some numerical examples are employed to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed approaches.
KeywordsCayley-Hamilton theorem H∞ filtering nonlinear system singular system time-delay system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Zhang, F. Zhu, H. R. Karimi, and F. Wang, “Observer-based Sliding Mode Control for T-S Fuzzy Descriptor Systems with Time-delay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2019.2893220Google Scholar
- Z. G. Wu, S. Dong, P. Shi, D. Zhang, and T. Huang, “Reliable Filter Design of Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Switched Systems With Imprecise Modes,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2018.2885505Google Scholar
- R. Lu, S. Fang, A. Xue, and H. Wu, “Quantized H ∞ filtering for singular systems,” Proc. of 3rd International Symposium on Systems & Control in Aeronautics & Astronautics. IEEE, pp. 870–874, 2010.Google Scholar
- G. P. Lu, D. W. and C. Ho, “Full-order and reduced-order observers for lipschitz descriptor systems: the unified LMI approach,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems II Express Briefs, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 563–567, July 2006.Google Scholar
- R. Lu, Y. Xu, X. Zhao, D. Pang, and A. Xue, “Delay-dependent H ∞ filtering for nonlinear singular systems with network-induced delays,” Proc. of 7th Asian Control Conference, IEEE, pp. 600–604, 2009.Google Scholar