Fixed-time Synchronization of Complex-valued Memristive BAM Neural Network and Applications in Image Encryption and Decryption
- 9 Downloads
This paper focuses on the dynamical characteristics of complex-valued memristor-based BAM neural network (CVMBAMNN) with leakage time-varying delay. With two different controllers, we have obtained fixedtime and finite-time synchronization criteria respectively in complex domain for our special model, which few work has studied before. Since fixed-time synchronous system can improve communication security, we designed a scheme for RGB image encryption and decryption. In order to satisfy the requirement of much lower error in image secure communication, our approach can get the error of fixed-time synchronization to about 1×10−13. Due to our highly consistent system, we do get good encryption and decryption effect with encryption and decryption scheme. Finally, numerical simulations are included to demonstrate the correctness of our theoretical results.
KeywordsChaotic character complex-valued MBAMNN fixed-time synchronization image encryption and decryption leakage time-varying delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Fa, Y. Yin, and C. Fu, “The bidirectional associative memory neural network based on fault tree and its application to inverter’s fault diagnosis,” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Intelligent Systems, ICIS 2009., vol. 1, pp. 209–213, 2009.Google Scholar
- J. M. Zurada, I. Aizenberg, and M. A. Mazurowski, “Learning in networks: complex-valued neurons, pruning, and rule extraction,” Proc. of the 4th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Systems, IS’08, vol. 1, pp. 1–15-1-20, 2008.Google Scholar
- M. Kar, M. K. Mandal, and D. Nandi, “RGB image encryption using hyper chaotic system,” Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (ICRCICN), 2017 Third International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 354–359, 2017.Google Scholar
- X. Li, X. Fu, P. Balasubramaniam, and R. Rakkiyappan, “Existence, uniqueness and stability analysis of recurrent neural networks with time delay in the leakage term under impulsive perturbations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 4092–4108, 2010.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Z. S. Wang, J. Sun, and H. G. Zhang, “Stability analysis of T-S fuzzy control system with sampled-dropouts based on time-varying Lyapunov function method,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems (Early Access), pp. 1–12, 2018.Google Scholar
- C. Fu, Y. Zheng, M. Chen, and Z. K. Wen, “A color image encryption algorithm using a new 1-D chaotic map,” Proc. of IEEE 17th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT), IEEE, pp. 1768–1773, 2018.Google Scholar
- H. C. Li, T. P. Zhang, and Z. M. Guo, “Adaptive control for a class of uncertain chaotic systems with saturation nonlinear input,” Proc. of the 9th International Conference on Electronic Measurement, Instruments, pp. 3–583-3-587, 2009.Google Scholar
- X. Liu, W. Lu, and T. Chen, “Finite-time and fixed-time stability and synchronization,” Proc. of Control Conference IEEE, pp. 7985–7989, 2016.Google Scholar
- J. H. Wang, W. S. Luo, and L. G. Wu, “Adaptive type-2 FNN-based dynamic sliding mode control of DC-DC boost converters,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems (Early Access), pp. 1–12, 2019.Google Scholar
- M. Kar, M. K. Mandal, and D. Nandi, “RGB image encryption using hyper chaotic system,” Proc. of the 3rd International Conference on Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (ICRCICN), pp. 354–359, 2017.Google Scholar
- A. Kadira, A. Hamdullaa, and W. Q. Guo, “Color image encryption using skew tent map and hyper chaotic system of 6th-order CNN,” Optik, vol. 125 pp. 1671–1675, 2014.Google Scholar