Static Output-feedback Controller Synthesis for Positive Systems under ℓ∞ Performance
- 24 Downloads
This paper investigates the ℓ∞-induced output-feedback controller synthesis problem for discrete-time positive systems. For positive linear systems, a necessary and sufficient condition for stability and ℓ∞-induced performance is first put forward using a group of linear inequalities. Then, on the basis of these inequalities, the conditions on which static output-feedback controllers exist are set up, and to solve these conditions, a method of iterative convex optimization is provided. Moreover, a complete solution to the synthesis problem of the controller is proposed based on linear programming for positive systems with single output or input. Finally, two examples are presented to illustrate and verify the effective and applicable methods derived in this paper.
Keywordsℓ∞-induced performance linear Lyapunov functions linear programming positive systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Caswell, Matrix Population Models: Construction, Analysis and Interpretation, Sunderland, MA, Sinauer Assoc., 2001.Google Scholar
- M. Ait Rami, B. Boulkroune, A. Hajjaji, and O. Pages, “Stabilization of LPV positive systems,” in 2014 IEEE 53rd Annual Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 4772–4776, 2014.Google Scholar
- Y. Ebihara, D. Peaucelle, D. Arzelier, and F. Gouaisbaut, “Dominant pole of positive systems with time-delays,” Proc. of European Control Conference, pp. 79–84, 2014.Google Scholar
- D. Wang, G. Li, and W. Wang, “Fault detection of switched positive systems based on lossy networks,” Proc. of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference, pp. 5644–5648, 2014.Google Scholar
- C. Briat, “Robust stability and stabilization of uncertain linear positive systems via integral linear constraints: L 1-gain and L ∞ characterization,” Nature, vol. 135, no. 5, pp. 18–27, July 1990.Google Scholar
- P. Gahinet, A. Nemirovskii, A. J. Laub, and M. Chilali, LMI Control Toolbox User’s Guide, The MathWorks Inc., Natick, MA, 1995.Google Scholar