Guaranteed Cost Control of Networked Control Systems with DoS Attack and Time-varying Delay
- 35 Downloads
This paper is concerned with the guaranteed cost control for a class of networked control systems (NCSs) with denial-of-service (DoS) attack and time-varying communication delay. First, an uncertain switched system model is proposed that is capable of capturing the DoS attack and the short time-varying delay simultaneously. To achieve the exponential stability with a guaranteed cost performance level, a sufficient condition is derived in terms of matrix inequalities. In our work, the proposed design condition establishes several quantitative relations between system performance and attack parameters. Moreover, the critical value of strong attack frequency is also obtained. Finally, a practical example is given to show the effectiveness of our results.
KeywordsDenial-of-service (DoS) attack guaranteed cost control networked control systems (NCSs) switched system time-varying delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Zhang, Z. H. Xu, H. R. Karimi, Q. G. Wang, and L. Yu, “Distributed H∞ output-feedback control for consensus of heterogeneous linear multiagent systems with aperiodic sampled-data communications,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 4145–4155, 2018.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- D. Zhang, L. Liu, and G. Feng, “Consensus of heterogeneous linear multiagent systems subject to aperiodic sampled-data and DoS attack,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2018.2806387Google Scholar
- J. L. Liu, E. G. Tian, X. P. Xie, and H. Lin, “Distributed event-triggered control for networked control systems with stochastic cyber-attacks,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfranklin.2018.01.048Google Scholar
- A. Cetinkaya, H. Ishii, and T. Hayakawa, “Analysis of stochastic switched systems with application to networked control under jamming attacks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2018.2832466Google Scholar
- A. Gupta, C. Langbort, and T. Basar, “Optimal control in the presence of an intelligent jammer with limited actions,” Proceedings of the IEEE Conference Decision and Control, pp. 1096–1101, 2010.Google Scholar
- H. J. Yang, M. Shi, Y. Q. Ia, and P. Zhang, “Security research on wireless networked control systems subject to jamming attacks,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2018.2817249Google Scholar
- J. P. Hespanha and A. S. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time,” Proceedings of the IEEE Conference Decision and Control, pp. 2655–2660, 1999.Google Scholar
- S. Bououdeni, M. Chadli, F. Allouani, and S. Filali, “A new approach for fuzzy predictive adaptive controller design using particle swarm optimization algorithm,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 3741–3758, 2013.Google Scholar