Pinning Impulsive Synchronization of Stochastic Memristor-based Neural Networks with Time-varying Delays
- 17 Downloads
This paper investigates the exponential and asymptotical synchronization of stochastic memristor-based neural networks (SMNNs) with time-varying delays via pinning impulsive control. A novel type of pinning impulsive controllers is introduced to synchronize the master system and slave system. Based on the physical properties of memristor, the mathematical model of SMNNs is obtained by the theories of drive-response concept, set-valued maps and stochastic differential inclusions. Then some sufficient verifiable conditions are constructed for the synchronization of SMNNs by applying the Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional (LKF) method. Furthermore, some improvements about the proposed control method are also discussed in this paper. Finally, numerical examples are presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
KeywordsMemristor-based neural networks pinning impulsive stochastic synchronization time-varying delays
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. Liu, H. P. Ju, B. Guo, F. Fang, and F. Zhou, “Eventtriggered dissipative synchronization for markovian jump neural networks with general transition probabilities,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, pp. 1–16, September 2018.Google Scholar
- K. Mathiyalagan, H. P. Ju, and R. Sakthivel, “Synchronization for delayed memristive bam neural networks using impulsive control with random nonlinearities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 259, no. C, pp. 967–979, May 2015.Google Scholar
- W. Zhang, C. Li, and T. Huang, “Stability and synchronization of memristor–based coupling neural networks with time–varying delays via intermittent control,” Neurocomputing, vol. 173, no. P3, pp. 1066.1072, January 2016.Google Scholar
- Y. Liu, H. P. Ju, and F. Fang, “Global exponential stability of delayed neural networks based on a new integral inequality,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, pp. 1–8, 2018.Google Scholar
- H. Bao, J. H. Park, and J. Cao, “Exponential synchronization of coupled stochastic memristor–based neural networks with time–varying probabilistic delay coupling and impulsive delay,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 27, pp. 190–201, January 2016.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar