Delay-dependent Robust Dissipative Control for Singular LPV Systems with Multiple Input Delays
- 5 Downloads
This paper addresses the robust dissipative control problem for the singular linear parameter-varying (LPV) systems with multiple input time-delays. First, by constructing the parameter-dependent Lyapunov functional, a delay-dependent robust dissipativity criterion for singular LPV systems with multiple state time-delays is proposed. Second, on the basis of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs) technique, a novel delay-dependent robust dissipativity-based controller for the singular LPV delay systems is designed. Furthermore, it is proved that the resultant closed-loop system via state feedback controller is admissible and strictly robustly (Q,S,R)-dissipative. Finally, the effectiveness of the proposed method is demonstrated by three numerical examples.
KeywordsLinear matrix inequalities multiple input time-delays robust dissipative control singular LPV systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- X. Zhang, X. F. Fan, Y. Xue, and W. Cai, “Robust exponential passive filtering for uncertain neutral–type neural networks with time–varying mixed delays viaWirtinger–based integral inequality,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 585–594, 2017.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- H. F. Li, N. Zhao, X. Wang, X. Zhang, and P. Shi, “Necessary and sufficient conditions of exponential stability for delayed linear discrete–time systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, (in press), 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2018.2830638Google Scholar
- J. Tao, Z. G. Wu, H. Y. Su, Y. Q. Wu, and D. Zhang, “Asynchronous and resilient filtering for Markovian jump neural networks subject to extended dissipativity,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, (in press), 2017. DOI:10.1109/TCYB.2018.2824853Google Scholar
- B. Niu, D. Wang, H. Li, X. J. Xie, N. D. Alotaibi, and F. E. Alsaadi, “A novel neural–network–based adaptive control scheme for output–constrained stochastic switched nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, (in press), 2017. DOI:10.1109/TSMC.2017.2777472Google Scholar
- K. Gu, “An integral inequality in the stability problem of time–delay systems,” Proc. the 39th IEEE Conf. Decision Control, pp. 2805–2810, 2000.Google Scholar