Robust Model Predictive Control for Uncertain Positive Time-delay Systems
- 13 Downloads
This paper proposes the robust model predictive control of positive time-delay systems with interval and polytopic uncertainties, respectively. The model predictive control framework consists of linear constraint, linear performance index, linear Lyapunov function, linear programming algorithm, and cone invariant set. By virtue of matrix decomposition technique, robust model predictive controllers of interval and polytopic positive systems with multiple state delays are designed, respectively. A multi step control strategy is utilized and a cone invariant set is constructed. Linear programming is used for the corresponding MPC conditions. Finally, a numerical example is given to verify the effectiveness of the proposed design.
KeywordsLinear programming robust model predictive control time delay uncertain positive systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Shorten, F. Wirth, and D. Leith, “A positive systems model of TCP–like congestion control: asymptotic results,” IEEE/ACM Trans. Net., vol. 14,no. 3, pp. 616–629, June 2006.Google Scholar
- M. Ait Rami, F. Tadeo, and A. Benzaouia, “Control of constrained positive discrete systems,” Proc. American Control Conf., Marriott Marquis, New York, USA, pp. 5851–5856, 2007.Google Scholar
- E. F. Camacho and C. Bordons, Model predictive control in the process industry, Springer Science Business Media, 2012.Google Scholar
- J. Zhang, X. Jia, R. Zhang, and S. Fu, “Parameterdependent Lyapunov function based model predictive control for positive systems and its application in urban water management,” Proc. of the 36th Chinese Control Conf., Dalian, July 26th–28th, pp. 4573–4578, 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. Shi, T. Chai, H. Wang, and C. Su, “Delay–dependent robust model predictive control for time–delay systems with input constraints,” In American Control Conf., pp. 4880–4885, 2009.Google Scholar