Hierarchical Parameter Estimation for the Frequency Response Based on the Dynamical Window Data
- 31 Downloads
This paper studies the problem of parameter estimation for frequency response signals. For a linear system, the frequency response is a sine signal with the same frequency as the input sine signal. When a multi-frequency sine signal is applied to a system, the system response also is a multi-frequency sine signal. The signal modeling for multi-frequency sine signals is very difficult due to the highly nonlinear relations between the characteristic parameters and the model output. In order to obtain the parameter estimates of the multi-frequency sine signal, the signal modeling methods based on statistical identification are proposed by means of the dynamical window discrete measured data. By constructing a criterion function with respect to the model parameters to be estimated, a hierarchical multi-innovation stochastic gradient estimation method is derived through parameter decomposition. Moreover, the forgetting factor and the convergence factor are introduced to improve the performance of the algorithm. The simulation results show the effectiveness of the proposed methods.
KeywordsHierarchical estimation multi-frequency signal multi-innovation parameter estimation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Ding, Y. J. Wang, J. Y. Dai, Q. S. Li, and Q. J. Chen, “A recursive least squares parameter estimation algorithm for output nonlinear autoregressive systems using the inputoutput data filtering,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 354, no. 15, pp. 6938–6955, October 2017.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- D. Q. Wang. Z. Zhang, and J. Y. Yuan, “Maximum likelihood estimation method for dual-rate Hammerstein systems,” International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 15, no. 2 pp. 698–705, April 2017.Google Scholar
- F. Ding, F. F. Wang, L. Xu, and M. H. Wu, “Decomposition based least squares iterative identification algorithm for multivariate pseudo-linear ARMA systems using the data filtering,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 354, no. 3, pp. 1321–1339, February 2017.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- D. Q. Wang, L. Mao, and F. Ding, “Recasted models based hierarchical extended stochastic gradient method for MIMO nonlinear systems,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, 476–485, February 2017.Google Scholar
- L. Xu, “The parameter estimation algorithms based on the dynamical response measurement data,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 9, no. 11, 1–12, November 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, H. Zhang, S. Wei, D. Zhou, and B. Huang, “Control performance assessment for ILC-controlled batch processes in two-dimensional system framework,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, 2018.Google Scholar
- F. Liu, “Endpoint regularity of discrete multisublinear fractional maximal operators associated with l(1)-balls,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, Article Number: 33, Februry 2018.Google Scholar