Clinical engineering advances in Argentina
- 2 Downloads
Clinical Engineering situation in Argentina, has beeen evolving very well and adapting to new technology challenges.
KeywordsSABI History Present Regulations Patient safety Education Internships Bioengineering Societies CORAL
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Informed consent was obtained from all individual participants included in the manuscript.
- 1.Valentinuzzi M. https://ethw.org/Oral-History:Max_Valentinuzzi
- 2.Argentinean Bioengineering Society (SABI). www.sabi.org.ar
- 3.CORAL History. http://www.mobecomm.com/docs/pubs/BMES_in_Latin_America.pdf
- 4.Argentinean National Administration for Medicine, Food and Technology. www.argentina.gob.ar/salud/anmat
- 5.Argentinean National Ministry of Health. www.argentina.gob.ar/salud/
- 6.Universal Medical Device Nomenclature System (UMDNS). www.ecri.org
- 7.Argentinean National Ministry of Justice. National Law N°26.906 http://servicios.infoleg.gob.ar/infolegInternet/anexos/220000-224999/224109/norma.htm
- 8.Human Resources for Medical Devices - The role of Biomedical Engineers https://www.who.int/medical_devices/publications/hr_med_dev_bio-engineers/en/
- 9.PAHO/WHO Resolution CD42.R10–2000 http://iris.paho.org/xmlui/bitstream/handle/123456789/1427/CD42.R10en.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
- 10.World Health Organization Resolution 60.29–2007 https://www.who.int/healthsystems/WHA60_29.pdf
- 11.Argentina Health National Quality Program www.argentina.gob.ar/salud/calidadatencionmedica
- 12.International Society for Quality in Health Care https://www.isqua.org/
- 13.National Interoperability Health Network https://www.boletinoficial.gob.ar/#!DetalleNorma/200811/20190128
- 14.Buenos Aires Engineers College, Res. N° 1258 www.colegioingenieros.org.ar