The Long-Time Behavior of Modified Calabi Flow
- 107 Downloads
In this paper, we study the long-time behavior of modified Calabi flow to study the existence of generalized Kähler–Ricci soliton. We first give a new expression of the modified K-energy and prove its convexity along weak geodesics. Then we extend this functional to some finite energy spaces. After that, we study the long-time behavior of modified Calabi flow.
KeywordsGeneralized Kähler–Ricci soliton Modified Calabi flow Modified K-energy
Mathematics Subject Classification53C55 32W20
Xishen Jin and Jiawei Liu would like to thank their advisors Professor Jiayu Li and Professor Xi Zhang for their useful conversations and constant encouragement. They also would like to express their gratitude towards Professor Tamás Darvas and Professor Chinh H. Lu for their detailed answers about their paper . They are very grateful to the referee for carefully reading the original manuscript and pointing out some typos. The first author also would like to thank Professor Gang Tian for his encouragement, and the second author also thanks Professor Miles Simon and Xiaohua Zhu for their constant help. The second author was supported by the Program SPP2026 from the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- 3.Berman, R.J., Berndtsson, B.: Convexity of the \(K\)-energy on the space of Kähler metrics and uniqueness of extremal metrics. J. Am. Math. Soc. arXiv:1405.0401 (2017)
- 4.Berman, R.J., Darvas, T., Lu, C.H.: Convexity of the extended \(K\)-energy and the large time behaviour of the weak Calabi flow. Geom. Topol. (to appear)Google Scholar
- 5.Berman, R.J., Boucksom, S., Eyssidieux, P., Guedj, V., Zeriahi, A.: Kähler–Einstein metrics and the Kähler–Ricci flow on log Fano varieties. J. Reine Angew. Math. (Crelles J.) arXiv:1111.7158 (2011)
- 6.Berman, R.J., Witt Nystrom, D.: Complex optimal transport and the pluripotential theory of Kähler–Ricci solitons. arXiv: 1401.8264 (2014)
- 9.Cao, H.D.: Existence of gradient Kähler–Ricci solitons. In: Elliptic and Parabolic Methods in Geometry (Minneapolis, MN, 1994). A K Peters, Wellesley, pp. 1–16 (1996)Google Scholar
- 15.Darvas, T.: The Mabuchi completion of the space of Kähler potentials. arXiv:1401.7318
- 18.Donaldson, S.K.: Conjectures in Kähler geometry. In: Proceedings of the Strings and Geometry, pp. 71–78 (2002)Google Scholar
- 22.Guedj, V., Zeriahi, A.: The weighted Monge–Ampère energy of quasiplurisubharmonic functions. J. Funct. Anal. 250(2), 442–482 (2007)Google Scholar
- 27.Li, H., Wang, B., Zheng, K.: Regularity scales and convergence of the Calabi flow. arXiv:1501.01851
- 34.Tian, G.: Canonical Metrics in Kähler Geometry. Birkhäuser, Basel (2012)Google Scholar