Dynamic Simulation Analysis of Humanoid Robot Walking System Based on ADAMS
- 4 Downloads
Humanoid robots are a hot topic in the field of robotics research. The walking system is the critical part of the humanoid robot, and the dynamic simulation of the walking system is of great importance. In this paper, the stability of the walking system and the rationality of its structural design are considered in the study of dynamics for a humanoid robot. The dynamic model of humanoid robot walking system is established by using the Lagrange dynamics method. Additionally, the three-dimensional model of CATIA is imported into ADAMS. The humanoid robot walking system is added with the movement of the deputy and the driving force in the ADAMS. The torque and angular velocity of the ankle joint and hip joint are analyzed in the process of knee bends. The simulation results show that the overall performance of the humanoid robot walking system is favorable and has a smooth movement, and the specified actions can be completed, which proves the rationality of the humanoid robot walking system design.
Key wordshumanoid robot walking system Lagrange method dynamics ADAMS
CLC numberTP 242
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MAEBA T, WANG G, YU F, et al. Motion representation of walking/slipping/turnover for humanoid robot by Newton-Euler method [C]//SICE Annual Conference. Tokyo, Japan: IEEE, 2011: 255–260.Google Scholar
- GE X F, JIN J T. Dynamics analyze of a dual-arm space robot system based on Kane’s method [C]//2nd International Conference on Industrial Mechatronics and Automation. Wuhan, China: IEEE, 2010: 646–649.Google Scholar
- LUO L P, YUAN C, SHIN K S, et al. Trajectory for robotic manipulators with torque minimization by using hermit interpolation method [C]//13th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems. Gwangju, Korea: IEEE, 2013: 1480–1483.Google Scholar
- CUI M Q. Dynamical modeling of SCARA robot based on Lagrange formulation [J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2013(12): 76–78 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- ZHANG M, WANG P L. Application of MSC SimDesigner in product design [J]. Computer Aided Engineering, 2006, 15(Sup1): 447–449 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- GUO Y. Virtual prototype and dynamics simulation of reducer based on CATIA [D]. Yanbian University, 2012 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- CAI Z X. Robotics [M]. 2nd ed. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2009 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WANG X P, SHA Y B, ZHAO X Y. Dynamic simulation for clamping manipulator based on ADAMS [J]. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 2013, 41(13): 142–143(in Chinese).Google Scholar
- AN Z L, LI W G, WANG L L, et al. Gait simulation and analysis of humanoid robot based on ADAMS [J]. Mechanical Engineer, 2015(4): 57–59 (in Chinese).Google Scholar