Fundamental Theorem of Algebra – A Nevanlinna Theoretic Proof
- 1 Downloads
There are several proofs of the fundamental theorem of algebra, mainly using algebra, analysis and topology. The aim of this article is to discuss the fundamental theorem of algebra as an application of Nevanlinna’s second fundamental theorem.
KeywordsFundamental theorem of algebra Nevanlinna theory principle of mathematical induction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F Benjamin and R Gerhard, The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1997.Google Scholar
- B Chakraborty, A Simple Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, The Mathematics Student, Vol.85, Nos.3–4, pp.103–104, 2016.Google Scholar
- A Abian, A New Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, Caribbean J. Math., Vol.5, No.1, pp.9–12, 1986.Google Scholar
- W K Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1964.Google Scholar
- R Redheffer, The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, Amer. Math. Monthly, Vol.64, pp.582–585, 1957.Google Scholar