Research on Architecture Design with High Reliability of Network Nodes in the Amphibious Combating Simulation System
- 6 Downloads
Upper-lower computer mode is the main architecture design of the amphibious combat simulation system (ACSS) at present. Through continuous improvement of real-time performance, software and hardware infrastructure, the exponential growth of operational network data scale is realized, but the availability performance of ACSS declines. The reliability of the working host as the key node has become the bottleneck of the overall availability of network nodes in the ACSS. To optimize the network node architecture of ACSS, this paper presents an effective optimization solution by designing the dual redundancy warm-standby module of the mission computer and I/O port, the algorithm of selecting output path of the mission computer in network nodes, the decision-making algorithm upon the on-duty host and output, and the video output decision-making algorithm upon the upper host. Lastly, the complete process of operational data from the input to output and the opposite is implemented well to guarantee the overall availability of network nodes in the ACSS. It has great advantages of wide applicability, strong reliability and high real-time switching speed.
Key wordsreliability amphibious combat simulation system architecture dual redundancy decision-making algorithm
CLC numberTP 391.9 E 91
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wei H, Loman J, Song T. A reliability model of a warm standby configuration with two identical sets of units [J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2015, 133(1): 237–245.Google Scholar
- Li Y K, Xu M, Lee P, et al. Efficient hybrid inline and out-of-line deduplication for backup storage [J]. ACM Transactions on Storage, 2015, 11(1):1553–3077.Google Scholar
- Ali A. Application placement and backup service in computer clustering in Software as a Service (SaaS) networks [J]. Computers & Operations Research, 2016, 69(5): 48–55.Google Scholar
- Guo B, Cheng Z J, Jia X, et al. A comparison between two switching policies for two-unit standby system [J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2016, 148(4): 109–118.Google Scholar
- Xiong J L, Xie M, Wang W. Cold-standby redundancy allocation problem with degrading components [J]. International Journal of General Systems, 2015, 44(7): 876–888.Google Scholar