A Novel Multi-Points Laser Monitoring of Building Settlement and Its Risk Evaluation
- 1 Downloads
Aiming at the defects of routine settlement measurement methods, such as complicated procedures, time-consuming and labor-intensive, high cost and low measurement accuracy, based on the analysis of existing engineering measurement technical requirements and specifications, a multi-point high precision and high efficiency based on laser reference is proposed. The automatic building settlement real-time monitoring system program gives the principle and system model of single-point settlement observation. The model of multi-point scanning settlement monitoring system and the model of multi-point network settlement monitoring system are designed, and their advantages and disadvantages are analyzed. We focus on the networked multi-point settlement monitoring system for network cumulative error analysis, and propose related evaluation and correction methods. The hardware schematic and software block diagram of the laser reference measurement and measurement system of the single point settlement acquisition system are given. Finally, the risk of subsidence state is quantitatively evaluated based on multi-point settlement monitoring data. The measurement error of this method is less than 300 µm, which can realize the monitoring and evaluation of the overall settlement.
Key wordsmeasurement technology laser reference settlement chain linear array Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
CLC numberTU 196.2
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Matsuda H, Tsutsui T, Ikeda K, et al. Application of GPS displacement measurements for monitoring slope displacements at a tunnel entrance [J]. Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, 2012, 68(2): 21–28.Google Scholar
- Brenot H, Lejeune S, Warnant R. Detection of small-scale structures in the neutral atmosphere using double differences of GNSS measurements [J]. Heredity, 2008, 62(3): 335–342.Google Scholar
- Yang L, Liu J Y, Wang Y C, et al. 3D dense reconstruction based on omnidirectional camera and laser range finder [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2014, 48(8): 1481–1487(Ch).Google Scholar
- Teng Y J. Understanding and application of the concept of bearing capacity of foundation in code for design of building foundation [J]. Engineering Investigation, 2004, (3): 1–2 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhang Q Q. Experimental and Theoretical Study on the Mechanical and Settlement Characteristics of Pile Foundation in Soft Soil [D]. Zhejiang: Zhejiang University, 2012(Ch).Google Scholar
- Yang J. Research on All-Round Monitoring Method and Technology of Roadbed Settlement [D]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2014(Ch).Google Scholar
- Xie G Y. Research on Multi-Factor Risk Assessment Method for Mountain Bridge Construction Period [D]. Xi’an: Chang’an University, 2013(Ch).Google Scholar
- Wu K Y, Zhang X Z, Huang Y W, et al. The feasibility study on settlement monitoring of a parallel combination prediction method based on ELMD [J]. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 2017, 42(10): 1482–1488.Google Scholar
- Bradey C A, Rolka H, Walker D, et al. BioSense: Implementation of a national early event detection and situational awareness system [J]. Mmwr Morb Mortal Wkly Rep, 2005, 54Suppl: 11–19.Google Scholar