Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Networked Control System with Integral Quadratic Constraints Performance in Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Model
- 7 Downloads
This paper focuses on the stability analysis of nonlinear networked control system with integral quadratic constraints (IQC) performance, dynamic quantization, variable sampling intervals, and communication delays. By using input-delay and parallel distributed compensation (PDC) techniques, we establish the Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy model for the system, in which the sampling period of the sampler and signal transmission delay are transformed to the refreshing interval of a zero-order holder (ZOH). By the appropriate Lyapunov-Krasovskii-based methods, a delay-dependent criterion is derived to ensure the asymptotic stability for the system with IQC performance via the H∞ state feedback control. The efficiency of the method is illustrated on a simulation exampler.
Key wordsH∞ output tracking control nonlinear networked control systems Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model Lyapunov-Krasovskii method
CLC numberTP 305
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Peng G F, Jiang W J. H-infinity fault-tolerant control for networked control systems with integral quadratic constraints performance [J]. Control Theory & Applications, 2016, 33(3): 406–412.Google Scholar
- Chen J, Meng S, Sun J. Stability analysis of networked control systems with aperiodic sampling and time-varying delay [J]. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2016, 99: 1–9.Google Scholar
- Wu B, Lin H, Lemmon M. Formal methods for stability analysis of networked control systems with IEEE 802.15.4 protocol [J]. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2015, 2015: 5266–5271.Google Scholar
- Tolić D, Hirche S. Stabilizing transmission intervals for nonlinear delayed networked control systems [J]. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2016, 62(1): 488–494.Google Scholar
- Peng C, Ma S D, Xie X P. Observer-based non-PDC control for networked T-S fuzzy systems with an event-triggered communication [J]. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2017, 99:1–9.Google Scholar
- Donkers M C F, Hetel L, Heemels W P M H. Stability analysis of networked control systems using a switched linear systems approach [J]. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2011, 56(9): 2101–2115.Google Scholar