A Reversible Data Hiding with Quality Controllable Scheme for Encrypted-Compressed Image
- 4 Downloads
In order to achieve image encryption and data embedding simultaneously, a reversible data hiding (RDH) algorithm for encrypted-compressed image in wavelet domain is proposed. This scheme employs the quality controllable parameter. Moreover it has larger embedding capacity and smaller quality control parameters than other methods in literatures. Meanwhile, the cross chaotic map is employed to generate chaotic sequences, and the total keys of the algorithm is far large. Experimental results and comparisons show that the proposed scheme has large capacity, high security, and strong resistance to brute-force.
Key wordsreversible data hiding in encrypted image cross chaotic map diffuse and scramble encryption-compression
CLC numberTP 309
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fridrich J. Image encryption based on chaotic maps [C]// IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics. Computational Cybernetics and Simulation. Piscataway: IEEE, 1997: 1105–1110.Google Scholar
- Xiang S J, Lou X R. Reversible data hiding in encrypted image based on homomorphic public key cryptosystem [J]. Journal of Software, 2016, 27(6): 1592–1601.Google Scholar
- Li M, Xiao D, Zhang Y S, et al. Reversible data hiding in encrypted images using cross division and additive homomorphism [J]. Signal Processing: Image Communication, 2015, 39: 234–248.Google Scholar
- Minemura K, Moayed Z, Wong K, et al. JPEG image scrambling without expansion in bitstream size [C]// IEEE International Conference on Image Processing. Piscataway: IEEE, 2012: 261–264.Google Scholar
- Ji X Y, Bai S, Yan B. Reversible data hiding scheme for encrypted JPEG image based on DCT coefficient- value- ordering predictor [J]. Wireless Internet Technology, 2016, (8): 102–105.Google Scholar
- Bansal C, Gupta P. A survey on histogram shifting techniques in reversible data hiding [C]// Advance Computing Conference. Piscataway: IEEE, 2014: 1008–1012.Google Scholar