On spaces associated with invariant divisors on Galois covers of Riemann surfaces and their applications
- 9 Downloads
Let f : X → S be a Galois cover of Riemann surfaces, with Galois group G. I. this paper we analyze the G-invariant divisors on X, and their associated spaces of meromorphic functions, differentials, and q-differentials. We generalize the trace formula for non-trivial elements of G on q-differentials, as well as the Chevalley–Weil Formula. When G is Abelian or when the genus of S is 0 we prove additional results, and we also determine the non-special G-invariant divisors when both conditions are satisfied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BL]C. Birkenhake and H. Lange, Complex Abelian Varieties, Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften, Vol. 302, Springer, Berlin–Heidelberg, 2004.Google Scholar
- [FK]H. M. Farkas and I. Kra, Riemann Surfaces, Graduate Text in Mathematics, Vol. 71, Springer, New York–Berlin, 1980.Google Scholar
- [FZ]H. M. Farkas and S. Zemel, Generalizations of Thomae’s Formula for Z n curves, Developments in Mathematics, Vol. 21, Springer, New York, 2011.Google Scholar
- [K2]Y. Kopeliovich, Thomae formula for 2-abelian covers of CP1, preprint, https://arxiv.org/abs/1605.01139.
- [KZ]Y. Kopeliovich and S. Zemel, Thomae formula for abelian covers of CP1, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, to appear, https://doi.org/10.1090/tran/7764.
- [S]j.-P. Serre, Linear Representations of Finite Groups, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 42, springer, New York–Heidelberg, 1977.Google Scholar
- [V]H. Völklein, Groups as Galois Groups: An Introduction, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Vol. 53, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1996.Google Scholar
- [VL]D. Väsquez Latorre, Acciónes de grupos sobre el espacio de Riemann–Roch, Ph.D. Thesis, Universidad de Chile, 2013.Google Scholar