Prediction model of residual stress field in aluminum alloy plate
- 150 Downloads
Residual stress distributions in 7075 aluminum alloy thick plates with different thicknesses and different quenching speeds were measured. A shape function of stress distribution was proposed based on the internal stress distribution characteristics of aluminum alloy. Using nonlinear regression technology, the function between stress value of key points on internal stress curve and surface stress of the plate was obtained. Based on the measured surface stress, stress value of key points and stress distribution shape, the internal stress distribution can be reconstructed. The experiments show that the model is of good engineering practicality.
Key wordsaluminum alloy residual stress thick plate surface stress prediction model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MUAMMER K, JOHN C, TAYLAN A. Prediction of residual stresses in quenched aluminium blocks and their reduction through cold working processes [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2006, 174(1/2/3): 342–354.Google Scholar
- ZHAO Li-li, ZHANG Yi-du. FEM simulation for residual stress in quenched aeronautics aluminium alloy thick-plate based on rolled residual stresses distribution [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2006, 32(1): 88–91. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHAO Zu-de, WANG Qiu-cheng, KANG Feng, WANG Jian-guo. Numerical simulation of three-dimensional residual-stress field in 7A04 aluminum cone-shaped part after the quench-cooling process [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University of Technology, 2007, 35(3): 304–307. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YAO Can-yang. Numerical simulation of quench temperature field and internal stress field of aluminum alloy 7050 thick plate [D]. Changsha: Central South University, 2007. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- KE Ying-ling, DONG Hui-yue. Pre-stretching process and its application in reducing residual stress of quenched 7075 aluminum alloy thick-plates [J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2004, 14(4): 639–645. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GONG Hai, WU Yun-xin, LIAO Kai. Influence of pre-stretching on residual stress distribution in 7075 aluminum alloy thick-plate [J]. Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment, 2009, 30(6): 201–205. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIAO Kai, WU Yun-xin, GONG Hai, ZHANG Shu-yuan. Application of integral method on residual stress calculation along depth in aluminium alloy thick plate [J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2009, 19(6): 1006–1011. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WEILI C, IAIN F. Residual stress measurement and the slitting method [M]. New York: Springer, 2006: 70–82.Google Scholar
- MICHAEL B P. Experimental procedure for crack compliance measurements of residual stress [EB/OL]. https://doi.org/www.lanl.gov/residual/. 2002.
- MICHAEL B P, PIERLUIGI P. Uncertainty, model error, and improving the accuracy of residual stress inverse solutions [C]// Proceedings of the 2006 SEM Annual Conference and Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics. Los Alamos: 2006: 176–187.Google Scholar
- HE Shao-hua, WEN Zhu-qing, LOU Tao. Experiment design and data processing [M]. Changsha: National University of Defence Technology Press, 2002: 144–185. (in Chinese)Google Scholar