Synthesis and extractive properties of bisthiophosphorylimines
- 33 Downloads
Novel transition metal complexes of bis(diarylsubstitutedthiophosphoryl)imines ligand derived from O,O-di(p-methoxylphenyl)thiophosphoryl chloride and O,O-di-(p-methoxylphenyl)thiophosphoryl amine with Cu(II), Co(II), Ni(II), Fe(II) and Mn(II) were synthesized. The formation mechanism of complexes and their stereochemistry structures were investigated according to elemental analysis, infrared spectra and 31P-nuclear magnetic resonance spectra. The extractions of the ligand for different divalent metal ions, such as Zn(II), Cd(II), Cu(II), Ni(II), Fe(II), Sn(II), Mn(II), Pd(II), Hg(II) and Fe(III), were investigated in sulphate solution, respectively. The results show the metal atom is coordinated by 4 sulfur atoms in a square-planar fashion, and the titled compound has not only powerful ability to coordinate with cadmium from aqueous solution with a high extractive rate about 61.20% and a relatively weak complexation for other divalent metals with the extractive rate from 2.46% to 36.66%, but also a good selectivity to Fe(III).
Key wordsbis(thiophosphoryl)imines transition metal complexes synthesis extraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MAGANAS D, STANILAND S S, GRIGOROPOULOS A, WHITE F, PARSONS S, ROBERTSON N, KYRITSIS P, PNEUMATIKAKIS G. Structural, spectroscopic and magnetic properties of M[R2P(E)NP(E)R′2]2 complexes, M=Co, Mn, E=S, Se and R, R′=Ph or iPr: Covalency of M—S bonds from experimental data and theoretical calculations [J]. Dalton Transactions, 2006, 19:2301–2315.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- ROSSI R, MARCHI A, MARVELLI L, MAGON L, PERUZZINI M, CASELLATO U, GRAZIANI R. Reactivity of the [Re.tplbond.NR]3+ and [Re.tplbond.N]2+ cores toward bis(diphenylphosphino)amine and its derivatives: Synthesis and crystal structures [J]. Dalton Transactions, 1993(5): 723–729.Google Scholar
- CAMPBELL J, DALTON R F, QUAN P M. Solvent extraction process with thiophosphoryls for selective recovery of metal values from acidic aqueous solutions: US 5433855 [P]. 1995-07-18.Google Scholar
- ECKHARD H, OLDRICH B, PETR S. Bi-and tridentate organophosphorous compounds for extraction and complexation of metal ions [J]. Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon and the Related Elements, 1996, 109/110(1/4): 201–204.Google Scholar
- TANG Rui-ren, ZHANG Qi-xiu, YANG Hua-wu. Preparation of diarylphosphorochlorothionate by phase transfer catalyst [J]. Chinese Journal of Synthetic Chemistry, 2003, 8(5): 381–382. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Qi-xiu. Science and engineering in metallurgical separation [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2004. (in Chinese)Google Scholar