Identification technology based on constitutive model database of geotechnical material
- 47 Downloads
Constitutive model back analysis is an important aspect and difficult point in geo-material back analysis, in which the identification of geo-material constitutive model is precondition and foundation of constitutive model back analysis. Based on the present circumstances about the model identification methods of geo-material constitutive researching, it begins with the fundamental principle of identification, puts forward the researching train of thought taking the geo-material constitutive model database as a platform, combining several identification algorithms.
Key wordsgeo-material constitutive model database model identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- JURINA L, MAIER G, PODOLAK K. On model identification problem in rock mechanics[C]//Proc Symp on the Geomechanics of Structurally Complex Formations. Capri, 1977.Google Scholar
- YUAN Yong, SUN Jun. Theory of inversion identification of rock constitutive model and its applications in engineering [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 1993, 12(3): 232–239.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SUN Jun. Geo-material Rheology and its Application in Engineering[M]. Beijing: Architecture Industry Press, 1999. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FENG Xia-ting, YANG Cheng-xiang. Intelligent rock mechanics(2)—Intelligent recognition of input parameters and constitutive models[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 1999, 18(3): 350–353. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FENG Xia-ting. Introduction to Intelligent Rock Mechanics [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2000.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GAO Wei, ZHENG Ying-ren, FENG Xia-ting. Study on bionics algorithm for geo-material constitutive model indentication[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock and Mechanics, 2004, 25(1): 31–36. (in Chinese)Google Scholar