Time-temperature-stress superposition principle of PMMA’s crazing damages under creep condition
- 102 Downloads
The dependence on the temperature and stress level of PMMA’s crazing damage was researched through the real-time and on-line experiment of PMMA’s crazing damage at different temperatures and stress levels under creep condition. Based on the theory of time-temperature superposition principle, the WLF equation on time-temperature-stress of PMMA’s crazing damage was obtained. By dealing with the experiment data, we got the parameters of WLF equation.
Key wordscreep WLF equation time-temperature-stress superposition principle crazing damage real-time on-line
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- YANG Ting-qing, et al. Theory of Viscoelasticity and its Application[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2004. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LUO Wen-bo, YANG Ting-qing, ZHANG Ping. Progress in studies on crazing in polymer[J]. Materials Transaction, 2001, 15(3).Google Scholar
- YAN Zhi-jun, LUO Wen-bo, ZHANG Ping. Current status on the studies of craze fracture in polymers[J]. Polymer Materials Science and Engineering, 2002, 18(4).Google Scholar
- KRAMER E J, BERGER L L. In: H.H. Kausch, Advances in polymer science, 91/92, Crazing in polymers. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1990: 1–68.Google Scholar
- XU Zhi-lun. Elasticity Mechanics[M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 1990. (in Chinese)Google Scholar