Mapping analysis of vibrating fundamental frequency for simple-supported elastic rectangle-plates with concentrated mass
- 31 Downloads
By conformal mapping theory, a trigonometric interpolation method between odd and even sequences in rectangle boundary region was provided, and the conformal mapping function of rectangle-plate with arc radius between complicated region and unite dish region was carried out. Aiming at calculating the vibrating fundamental frequency of special-shaped, elastic simple-supported rectangle-plates, in the in-plane state of constant stress, the vibration function of this complicated plate was depicted by unit dish region. The coefficient of fundamental frequency was calculated. Whilst, taking simple-supported elastic rectangle-plates with arc radius as an example, the effects on fundamental frequency caused by the concentrated mass and position, the ratio of the length to width of rectangle, as well as the coefficient of constant in-plane stress were analyzed respectively.
Key wordsconformal mapping elastic simple-supported plates vibration fundamental frequency mode method of trigonometric interpolation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- WANG D J. Natural vibration of repetitive structure[J]. The Chinese Journal of Mechanics, 2000, 16(2): 85–95.Google Scholar
- CLOUH R W. Dynamics of Structure[M]. New York: McGraw-Hill Inc, 1993.Google Scholar
- WANG Fang. The limit analysis of irregular reinforced concrete slabs[J]. Journal of Central South University of Technology: Natural Science, 2001, 32(6): 573–576. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WU Guo-chuan. Tandem Blade Cascade[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 1996. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZOU Ji-bin. Magnetic Circuit and Magnetic Field[M]. Harbin: Harbin Industry University Press, 1998. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CRANDALL S. Engineering Analysis[M]. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co, 1950.Google Scholar
- NETKU Y. Conformal Field Theory[M]. Cambridge, Massachusetts USA: Perseus Pub, 2000.Google Scholar
- QI Hong-yuan, ZHU Heng-jun. Analysis of metal forming and 3D die cavity in special/shaped extrusion[C]// Proceeding of Chinese Postdoctoral Academic Conference. Beijing: Science Press, 2001: 484–488.Google Scholar