Preparation and enantiosorption of L-aspartic acid pillared hydrotalcites
- 32 Downloads
L-aspartic acid (Asp) pillared hydrotalcites were prepared by direct reaction of the L-Asp anion with layered double hydroxides (LDHs). The obtained samples were characterized by X-ray diffractometry (XRD), Fourier transform infrared (FTIR), and thermogravimetric and differential thermal analysis (TG/DTA). The results show that the initial interlayer carbonate ions can be completely replaced by the L-Asp anion under the controlled conditions. The pillared hydrotalcites have a crystallized supramolecular structure and thermal stability. The L-Asp pillared LDHs were used in the enantiosorption of enantiopure phenylalanine (Phe), the results suggest that L-Asp pillared LDHs exhibit an excellent enantiosorption capability for D-Phe, and the adsorption isotherm fits Freundlich equation.
Key wordsL-aspartic acid hydrotalcites preparation enantiosorption phenylalanine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHU Zhi-liang, GAO Jun-ying, LI Feng-ting, et al. The study of adsorption of L-aspartic acid on silver sol by surface-enhanced Raman scattering[J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2004, 24(1): 68–70. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Yi, QIAO Shao-song, LI Jia-you. Microwave assisted rapid racemization of L-Phenylalanine[J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 2005, 24(8): 893–900. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHAO Yun, JIAO Qing-ze, EVANS D G, et al. Control of particle size of layered double hydroxides using non-equilibrium aging conditions[J]. Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2001, 11(6): 830–834. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CAIT E, PHEE M, WOOLFSON D N. Engineered and designed peptide-based fibrous biomaterials[J]. Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science, 2004 (8): 141–149.Google Scholar
- REN Ling-ling, HE Jing, EVANS D G, et al. Intercalation and assembly of supramolecular materials of glutamic acid pillared layered double hydroxides[J]. Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities, 2003, 24(1): 169–173. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- REN Ling-ling, HE Jing, DUAN Xue. The intercalation and assembly of anion pillared materials[J]. Chemistry, 2001, 11: 686–691.Google Scholar
- LI Dian-qing, FENG Tao, EVANS D G, et al. Assembly and structural characteristics of organic anion-pillared hydrotalcites[J]. The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering, 2002, 2(4): 355–360.Google Scholar
- YOU Qi-dong, LIN Guo-qiang. Chiral Drugs-Research and Application[M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2004: 25–175.Google Scholar
- JIAO Fei-peng, HUANG Ke-long, PENG Xia-hui. Preparation and application of optical pure tartaric acid pillared Mg-Al layered double hydroxides[J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2005, 16(6): 975–979.Google Scholar