Networked control and supervision system based on LonWorks fieldbus and Intranet/Internet
- 81 Downloads
A networked control and supervision system (NCSS) based on LonWorks fieldbus and Intranet/Internet was designed, which was composed of the universal intelligent control nodes (ICNs), the visual control and supervision configuration platforms (VCCP and VSCP) and an Intranet/Internet-based remote supervision platform (RSP). The ICNs were connected to field devices, such as sensors, actuators and controllers. The VCCP and VSCP were implemented by means of a graphical programming environment and network management so as to simplify the tasks of programming and maintaining the ICNs. The RSP was employed to perform the remote supervision function, which was based on a three-layer browser/server(B/S) structure mode. The validity of the NCSS was demonstrated by laboratory experiments.
Key wordsfieldbus LonWorks networked control visual control configuration Web database
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- YANG Xian-hui. Technology and Application of the Fieldbus[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1999.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Ying, QIAN Jun, CHI Yu-dong, et al. LonWorks and its application on industrial control[J]. Control and Instruments in chemical Industry, 1998, 25(5): 44–47. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HU Guo-xiong, LU Ling, HUANG Li. Development of substation automation based on the LonWorks control system technology[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Universities for Electric Power System and Automation, 2005, 17(1): 83–87.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- QIAN Xue-jun, GENG Xiao-qing. Supervision and control system of train’s safe electricity based on LonWorks technology[J]. Journal of Tongji University: Natural Science, 2005, 33(1): 116–120.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Echelon Corp. Neuron C Programmer’s Guide[M]. 4th ed. California: Echelon Corporation, 1995.Google Scholar
- Echelon Corp. NodeBuilder User’s Guide[M]. California: Echelon Corporation, 1995.Google Scholar