Special epoxy silicone adhesive for inertial confinement fusion experiment
- 66 Downloads
The effects of toughener and coupling agent on special epoxy silicone adhesive were discussed by researching the surface morphology characters, thermal properties and shear strength of the adhesive. The results indicate that silicone coupling agent (KH-550) can improve the shear strength of the epoxy silicone adhesive effectively. The mass fraction of the toughener in the epoxy silicone adhesive plays an important role in its properties. When the mass fraction of the toughener is less than 14%, the shear strength of the adhesive is low. When the mass fraction of the toughener is over 33%, thermal properties and shear strength of the adhesive decrease with the increasing of the toughener. The mass fraction of toughener of 25% results in good integral properties of the epoxy silicone adhesive. The morphologic analysis indicates that the micro-phase separation exists in the epoxy molecular chain and the silicone molecular chain of the epoxy silicone adhesive.
Key wordsinertial confinement fusion experiment epoxy silicone toughener coupling agent micro-phase separation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- LIU Cai-lin, WU Wei-dong, MAO Ying, et al. Hydrogen Isotopes Low Permeation Polymer Materials[J]. Material Review, 1998, 12(6): 53–55. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Zhi-min, LIU Wen-xi, CHEN Yu-ru. The toughening materials of epoxy adhesives[J]. China Adhesives, 2003, 5(12): 46–48. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CHEN Wei-jun, ZHANG En-tian, GUO Xu, et al. The research present state and the development trend of Two part room temperature curing epoxy adhesives[J]. Chemistry and Adhesion, 2000, 3(10): 127–129.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HUANG Yue-wen. Silicone adhesives[J]. Chemistry and Adhesion, 2001(1): 25–28.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHU Ming, ZHAO Shi-qi, ZHANG Wei. Study of adhesion of T31 epoxy resin cured at ambient temperature[J]. Chemistry Materials for Construction, 2000(3): 27–30. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HE Ping-sheng, LI Chun-e, OU Run-qing, et al. Study on T31-epoxy resin system[J]. Chemistry and Adhesion, 1996(4): 187–189.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Bao-long, TANG Guang-liang, SHI Ke-yu, et al. Studies on properties of epoxy resin modified by a modifier containing liquid crystalline unit—influence of the molecular weight of the flexible chains[J]. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Nankaiensis, 1999, 32(2): 1–5.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Qiu-yu, ZHANG He-peng, XIE Gang, et al. Effect of surface treatment of magnetic particles on the preparation of magnetic polymer microspheres by miniemulsion polymerization[J]. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2007, 311(1): 152–157.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Bing, LIU Xiang-luan, HUANG Ying. Effects of the amino group content of polydimethylsiloxane bearing pendant amino groups on the morphology and properties of modified epoxy resin[J]. Journal of Functional Polymers, 2000, 13(1): 69–72.(in Chinese)Google Scholar