Numerical analysis of application for induction caving roof
- 84 Downloads
New method for handling roof of the base successive mining is proposed, which is induction caving in the roof. The key is that it is made certain to the station of the space-time in the induction caving roof, as the stress is released with the mining process. And applying the catastrophe theory, the influencing factors of induction caving roof are studied in the emptied areas, such as the mechanical property of the surrounding rock, the area of the gob, the scope and dimension of tensile stress. The results show that the key factor is the area of the gob to the method of the induction caving roof. Then according to the geology and the ore characteristic, the three dimension FEM mechanical model is built in Tongkeng Mine, the laws of the tensile stress are analyzed to the space and the time in the roof with the mining, then it is rational design to the mine step and time of the handing the roof.
Key wordshanding roof induction caving catastrophe finite element method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- YANG Ming-chun. Review of handling the stope volume [J]. Express in Formation of Mining Industry, 2004, 10: 35–37. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- FENG Chang-gen, LI Jun-ping, YU Wen-yuan, et al. Mechanism study of abandoned stope disposal in Dong-tongyu Gold Mine [J]. Gold, 2002, 23(10): 11–15. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WEI Jing-ping, JIN Zhong-ming, YNAG Yan-feng, et al. Numerical simulation of head roof control [J]. Chinese Journal Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21(S2): 2488–2491. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SU Jia-hong, ZHOU Ke-ping, GU De-sheng. Discrete element numerical simulation for continuous mining and induction caving of ore 92 in Tongkeng Mine [DB/OL]. www.paper.edu.cn. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HUANG Run-qiu, XU Qiang. Application of cata-strophic theory into the engineering geology [J]. Journal Engineering Geology, 1993, 1(1): 280–284. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XU Qiang, HUANG Run-qiu, WANG Lai-gui. Mechanism analysis on geological hazards triggered by external disturbance [J]. Chinese Journal Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21(2): 280–284. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- QIAN Xing-ming, CHEN Bao-zhi. Study on cuspmodel for risk assessment [J]. China Safety Science Journal, 1996, 6(1): 24–29. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- DENG Jian, LI Xi-bing, GU De-sheng. Ground pessure and control techniques in non-pillar continuous mining method [J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2001, 11(4): 666–670. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CHEN Zhong-hui, XIE He-ping, WANG Jia-chen. Numerical simulation on three dimensional deformation and failure of top coal caving [J]. Chinese Journal Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21: 309–313. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HU Jian-hua, ZHANG Shi-xiong, YAN Huan-wen. et al. Calculation of the limiting deformation in stopping-and-filling by the finite element method and its influence upon the packed volumn [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Materials Science, 2001, 16(2): 47–50.Google Scholar
- SHI Hong, JIANG Fu-xing. Mechanical analysis of rupture regularity of hard and massive overlying strata of longwall face [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23: 3066–3069. (in Chinese)Google Scholar