Optimal design method for force in vibration control of multi-body system with quick startup and brake
- 41 Downloads
A kind of active vibration control method was presented through optimal design of driving load of multibody system with quick startup and brake. Dynamical equation of multi-body system with quick startup and brake was built, and mathematical model of representing vibration control was also set up according to the moving process from startup to brake. Then optimization vibration control model of system driving load was founded by applying theory of optimization control, which takes rigid body moving variable of braking moment as the known condition, and vibration control equation of multi-body system with quick startup and brake was converted into boundary value problem of differential equation. The transient control algorithm of vibration was put forward, which is the analysis basis for the further research. Theoretical analysis and calculation of numerical examples show that the optimal design method for the multi-body system driving load can decrease the vibration of system with duplication.
Key wordsvibration multi-body system active control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHANG Xian-min. Investigation for the active control of flexible linkage mechanisms’ remaining vibration [J]. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 1999, 12 (3): 397–402. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XIN Ming, Balakrishnan S N, HUANG Zhong-wu, Robust state dependent Riccati equation based robot manipulator control [A]. Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications [C]. Piscataway: IEEE, 2001. 369–374.Google Scholar
- Langlois R G, Anderson R J. Multi-body dynamics of very flexible damped systems[J]. Shock and Vibration Digest, 2000, 32 (1): 65.Google Scholar
- Nikravesh Parviz E, Ambrosio Jorge A C. Automatic construction of equations of motion for rigid-flexible multi-body systems[A]. Winter Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers [C]. New York: ASME, 1992, 141: 125–132.Google Scholar
- TANG Hua-ping, KONG Xiang-an. Tree-shaped multi-body system dynamics building model method of successively deducing group gather[J]. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, 1999, 34 (3):284–289. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Qing-yang, GUAN Zhi, BAI Feng-bin. Compiling, Numerical Value Calculating Method[M]. Beijing: TsingHua University Press, 2000. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Oskar W, Simon W. Flexible multi-body system applications using nodal and modal coordinates [A]. 2003 ASME Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference[C]. Chicago: American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2003, 21–28.Google Scholar
- Rugi E. Integrated structure and controller systems: A design procedure for controlled multi-body flexible high performance mechanisms [A]. 9th European Space Mechanisms and Tribology Syposium [C]. Liege: European Space Agency, 2001. 239–248.Google Scholar
- LIU Wei-jiu. Optimal boundary obstacle of the string vibration[A]. Proceedings of the 2000 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications[C]. Piscataway: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc, 2000. 959–964.Google Scholar