Influence of ZrO2 on sintering and crystallization of CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 glass-ceramics
- 63 Downloads
ZrO2 was added into CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 glass-ceramics and the effect of ZrO2 on sintering and crystallization of CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 glass ceramics was investigated. The results show that the sintering shrinkage ratio of glass particles decreases with the increase of the content of ZrO2. ZrO2 has an unfavourable effect on sintering shrinkage ratio of glass particles. The sintering shrinkage ratio of glass particles increases with the increase of sintering temperature. The increase of sintering temperature favors the decrease of the liquid phase viscosity of glass particles. ZrO2 has little effect on crystallization of main crystalline phase (β-wollastonite). However, it promotes the crystallization at relatively low temperature.
Key wordsglass-ceramics ZrO2 sintering shrinkage crystallization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Min’ko N I, Nemel’yanova S. Decorative glass ceramic materials simulating semiprecious stones [J]. Glass Ceramic, 1998, 55(78): 243–245.Google Scholar
- HE Feng, XU Chao, YUAN Jian. Study on the composition-structure-performance of CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 glass ceramic[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 1998, 20(3): 28–31. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YANG Xiao-jing, LI Jia-zhi, XU Shu-hui. Study on the surface nucleation and the influence of phase separation in the glass of CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 system [J]. Journal of Glass and Porcelain Enamel, 1994, 22(4): 6–9. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CHENG Kang-guo, WAN Ju-lin, LIANG Kai-ming. Fabrication of ZrO2 toughened glass-ceramics [J]. Journal of the Chinese Ceramics Society, 1998, 26(6): 365–368. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HE Feng, CHENG Jin-shu, XIE Jun-lin, et al. Vibration spectrum study on the construction of CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 glass ceramic [J] Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 1998, 20(1): 20–236. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HE Feng, YUAN Jian, XU Chao, et al. Study on X-ray diffraction analysis of sintering glass-ceramic decorated material[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 1997, 19(4): 50–53. (in Chinese)Google Scholar