Robustness analysis for a class of nonlinear descriptor systems
- 43 Downloads
The robustness analysis problem of a class of nonlinear descriptor systems is studied. Nonlinear matrix inequality which has the good computation property of convex feasibility is employed to derive some sufficient conditions to guarantee that the nonlinear descriptor systems have robust disturbance attenuation performance, which avoids the computational difficulties in conversing nonlinear matrix and Hamilton-Jacobi inequality. The computation property of convex feasibility of nonlinear matrix inequality makes it possible to apply the results of nonlinear robust control to practice.
Key wordsnonlinear descriptor system robustness analysis robust disturbance attenuation nonlinear matrix inequality
CLC numberTP 202
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yasuda K, Noso F. Decentralized quadratic stabilization of interconnected descriptor systems [A]. Proceedings of the 35th IEEE Conference on Decision & Control[C]. Kobe, Japan, 1996. 4264–4269.Google Scholar
- MA Shu-ping, CHEN Zhao-lin. Robust H ∞ control of singular systems with parameter uncertainty[A]. Proceedings of the 3rd Asian Control Conference [C]. Shanghai, 2000. 694–699.Google Scholar
- WU Min, GUI Wei-hua. Advance Robust Control[M]. Changsha: Central South University of Technology, 1998. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Ling-bo, WU Min, GUI Wei-hua. On robust control of nonlinear systems[A]. Automation Theory, Technology and Application[C]. Beijing: Xiyuan Press, 1999. 40–45. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Ling-bo, WU Min, GUI Wei-hua. Robustness analysis of a class of nonlinear systems with additive uncertainty[J]. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2000, 31(3): 272–274. (in Chinese)Google Scholar