Preparation of copper nano-wires by template synthesis method
- 106 Downloads
Highly ordered and porous anodic aluminum oxide templates were prepared. The ordered copper nanowires arrays were assembled in nano-holes of the template by alternating current electrodeposition at lower voltage. The morphologies of template and copper nano-wires arrays were characterized by means of field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM) and the crystal structure of copper nano-wires was determined by means of X-ray diffraction. The results indicate that copper nano-wires hold the preferred crystalline orientation along (111), (200), (220) and (331) crystal faces during growth, and the growth of copper nano-wires in the nano-holes of the template is homogenous and continous.
Key wordstemplate porous alumina copper nano-wires electrodeposition
CLC numberTG 174.451
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- YU Dong-liang, YANG Shao-guang, ZHU Hao, et al. Fabrication of cobalt nanowire arrays and its magnetic properties[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Chemical Technology, 2000, 22(6): 69–71. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SONG Qing-tao, PAN Gu-ping, DAI Zhi-hui, et al. Template synthesis of nickel nanowires arrays and its property of magnetic single domain[J]. Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Natural Science), 2000, 23(3): 63–69. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- PAN Shan-lin, ZHANG Hao-li, GU Yong, et al. Gold nanowires prepared by template synthesis method [J]. Chemical Journal of Chinese University, 1999, 20(10): 1622–1624. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- TAN Dong-huan, PENG Yong, WANG Cheng-wei, et al. Preparation and magnetic research of Co-Ni alloy nanowires arrays[J]. Acta Physica Sinica, 2001, 50(1): 144–147. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HAN Yong, PENG Liang-qiang, JU Xin, et al. Fabrication of mask for X-ray nanolithography by ion beam [J]. Micronanoelectronic Technology, 2002 (1): 44–45. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YAO Jian-lin, TANG Jin, XIE Yong, et al. Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopic and AFM studies on the arrays of copper nanowires [J]. Chinese Journal of Light Scattering, 1999, 11(3): 235–238. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WANG Ying-hai, MOU Ji-mei, CAI Wei-li, et al. Nano-Cu/Al2O3 assemblies template synthesis and optical absorption[J]. Acta Physica Sinica, 2001, 50(9): 1751–1755. (in Chinese)Google Scholar