A new semi-tensor product of matrices
- 9 Downloads
A new matrix product, called the second semi-tensor product (STP-II) of matrices is proposed. It is similar to the classical semi-tensor product (STP-I). First, its fundamental properties are presented. Then, the equivalence relation caused by STP-II is obtained. Using this equivalence, a quotient space is also obtained. Finally, the vector space structure, the metric and the metric topology, the projection and subspaces, etc. of the quotient space are investigated in detail.
KeywordsSecond sime-tensor product (STP-II) equivalence class quotient space topology metric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Mei, F. Liu, A. Xue. Semi-tensor Product Method in Analysis of Transient Process of Power Systems. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2010.Google Scholar
- D. Cheng, Z. Xu, T. Shen. Equivalence-based model of dimensionvarying linear systems. arXiv, 2018: arXiv:1810.03520.Google Scholar
- D. Cheng. On equivalence of matrices. arXiv, 2016: arXiv:1605.09523.Google Scholar
- L. Rade, B. Westergren. Mathematics Handbook for Science and Engineering. 4th ed. Berlin: Springer, 1998.Google Scholar
- A. E. Taylar, D. C. Lay. Introduction to Functional Analysis. 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1980.Google Scholar