Perfect matchings on a type of lattices with toroidal boundary
- 4 Downloads
Enumeration of perfect matchings on graphs has a longstanding interest in combinatorial mathematics. In this paper, we obtain some explicit expressions of the number of perfect matchings for a type of Archimedean lattices with toroidal boundary by applying Tesler's crossing orientations to obtain some Pfaffian orientations and enumerating their Pfaffians.
Keywordsperfect matching Pfaffan orientation Archimedean lattice toroidal boundary
MR Subject Classification05C30 05C70
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J Chen, X Chen. Specia. Matrices, Tsinghua Press, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- D D'Angeli, A Donno, T Nagnibeda. Counting dimer coverings on self-similar Schreier graphs, European J Combin 2012, 33: 1484–1513.Google Scholar
- J Kepler. The harmony of the world, volume 209 o. Memoirs of the American Philosophical Society, American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia, PA, 1997.Google Scholar
- F Lin, L Zhang. Pfaffan orientation and enumeration of perfect matchings for some Cartesian products of graphs, Electron J Combin, 2009, 16.Google Scholar
- L Lovász, MDPlummer. MatchingTheory, North-Holland, 1986.Google Scholar
- EW Montroll. Lattice statistics, in: E Beckenbach (Ed), Applie. Combinatorial Mathematics, Wiley,New York, 1964, 96–143.Google Scholar