Sparse compression algorithm for MBOK signals
- 4 Downloads
To cope with the limitations of traditional direct-sequence spread spectrum system application, MBOK signals have been considered owing to their high gain, fast rate, and high frequency band transmission capability. However, to address the problems of large search range, slow speed, and large complexity when receiving and searching for MBOK signals, the sparse compression search (SCS) algorithm is proposed. The idea of the SCS algorithm is to compress the frequency dimension in order to improve the frequency compensation efficiency, and to then establish the sparse processing from the code dimension and the frequency dimension, thus improving the search speed. Next, the code and frequency values are calculated by channel mapping matching. The test and analysis results show that the SCS algorithm can quickly estimate the code and frequency values, and the detection probability and the computation speed are much better than other algorithms.
KeywordsSpread spectrum communications MBOK Search Sparse compression
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61501309), the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Grant Nos. 2017T100185), and the Liaoning Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 2017011002-301). The author declares that all the data in this paper are real and availability.
- 1.Li, J., Zhang, T., Yang C., Pan, Y.: Clustering based blind estimation of PN sequences in M-ary spread spectrum system. In: Proceedings 2013 International Conference on Mechatronic Sciences, Electric Engineering and Computer (MEC), pp. 866–869 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Xia, Q., Sasamori, F., Handa, S., Takyu, O.: Performance evaluation of M-ary SS/OFDM systems with short spread spectrum codes over visible light channels. In: 2017 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC), pp. 226–228 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu, L., Xiao, Z., Ge, N., Lu, J.: A FDE residual inter-symbol interference suppression algorithm with MBOK modulation for UWB channels. In: 2009 International Conference on Wireless Communications HYPERLINK and Signal Processing, pp. 1–5 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Niaz Reza, K.M., Al-Mamun Sabuz, Md., Rashedul Islam, Md., Jubayed Hasan, Md., Majumder, S.P.: Performance analysis of a DS-CDMA wireless communication system with multi carrier(MC) modulation in presence of carrier frequency offset (CFO). In: 2016 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Communication Technology (ICEEICT), pp. 1–6 (2016)Google Scholar
- 17.Liu, F., Feng, Y.: A long code acquisition algorithm on resolve time-frequency uncertainty problem. Acta Aeron. Astron. Sin. 34(8), 1924–1933 (2013)Google Scholar
- 18.Mou, W., Tang, X., Ma, C., Ou, G., Wang, F.: Direct acquisition method of long PN-code based on the GPU. Sci. Sin. Inf. 47(7), 928–939 (2017)Google Scholar
- 19.Tian, M., Feng, Y., Pan, C.: Research of a method of direct acquisition based on P code in frequency domain. Acta Electron. Sin. 35(3), 549–552 (2007)Google Scholar