Changes in global longitudinal strain in renal transplant recipients following 12 months of exercise
- 27 Downloads
The authors wish to thank Stefano Pedri–ESAOTE-Italy for his technical support and update of the strain software.
No funding for this manuscript.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
All authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Statement of human and animal rights
All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
Informed consent was obtained from all individual participants included in the study.
- 5.American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force; American Society of Echocardiography; American Heart Association; American Society of Nuclear Cardiology; Heart Failure Society of America; Heart Rhythm Society; Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography; Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance; American College of Chest Physicians, Douglas PS, Garcia MJ, Haines DE, Lai WW, Manning WJ, Patel AR, Picard MH, Polk DM, Ragosta M, Parker Ward R, Weiner RB (2011) ACCF/ASE/AHA/ASNC/HFSA/HRS/SCAI/SCCM/SCCT/SCMR 2011 Appropriate use criteria for echocardiography. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Society of Echocardiography, American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Failure Society of America, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance American College of Chest Physicians. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 24(3):229–267. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2010.12.008
- 6.Voigt JU, Pedrizzetti G, Lysyansky P, Marwick TH, Houle H, Baumann R, Pedri S, Ito Y, Abe Y, Metz S, Song JH, Hamilton J, Sengupta PP, Kolias TJ, d’Hooge J, Aurigemma GP, Thomas JD, Badano LP (2015) Definitions for a common standard for 2D Speckle tracking echocardiography: consensus document of the EACVI/ASE/industry task force to standardize deformation imaging. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging 16:1–11. https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjci/jeu184 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 8.ACSM GudielinesGoogle Scholar
- 9.Galanti G, Stefani L, Mascherini G, Petri C, Corsani I, Francini L, Cattozzo A, Gianassi M, Minetti E, Pacini A, Calà PG (2016) Short-term prospective study of prescribed physical activity in kidney transplant recipients. Intern Emerg Med 11(1):61–67. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11739-015-1294-5 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 11.Oterdoom LH, de Vries AP, van Ree RM, Gansevoort RT, van Son WJ, van der Heide JJ, Navis G, de Jong PE, Gans RO, Bakker SJ (2009) N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide and mortality in renal transplant recipients versus the general population. Transplantation 87:1562–1570. https://doi.org/10.1097/TP.0b013e3181a4bb80 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar