Accounting for local features of fouling formation on PHE heat transfer surface
- 12 Downloads
Keywordsheat transfer fouling plate heat exchanger mathematical model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This research has been supported by the EU project “Sustainable Process Integration Laboratory–SPIL,” project No. CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/15_003/0000456 funded by EU “CZ Operational Programme Research, Development and Education,” Priority 1: Strengthening capacity for quality research in a collaboration agreement with National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” and AO Spivdruzhnist-T LLC. Olga Arsenyeva is grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for the financial support.
- 8.Wang L, Sunden B, Manglik R M. PHEs. Design, Applications and Performance. Southhampton: WIT Press, 2007, 195–196Google Scholar
- 9.Standards of the Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association. 9th ed. New York: TEMA Inc., 2007, 1028–1033Google Scholar
- 20.Kern D Q, Seaton R E. A theoretical analysis of thermal surface fouling. British Chemical Engineering, 1959, 4(5): 258–262Google Scholar
- 22.Gogenko A L, Anipko O B, Arsenyeva O P, Kapustenko P O. Accounting for fouling in plate heat exchanger design. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 2007, 12: 207–212Google Scholar
- 24.Epstein N. A model of the initial chemical reaction fouling rate for flow within a heated tube, and its verification. Proceedings of 10th International Heat Trans Conference, Brighton (IChemE, Rugby, UK), 1994, 4: 225–229Google Scholar
- 27.Epstein N. Comments on “Relate crude oil fouling research to field fouling observations by Joshi et al.”. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning-2011, 62–64Google Scholar
- 32.Kapustenko P O, Arsenyeva O P, Matsegora O I, Kusakov S K, Tovazhnianskyi V I. The mathematical modelling of fouling formation along PHE heat transfer surface. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 2017, 61: 247–252Google Scholar
- 35.Stogiannis I A, Paras S V, Arsenyeva O P, Kapustenko P O. CFD modelling of hydrodynamics and heat transfer in channels of a PHE. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 2013, 35: 1285–1290Google Scholar
- 36.Demirskiy O V, Kapustenko P O, Khavin G L, Arsenyeva O P, Matsegora O I, Kusakov S K, Bocharnikov I. Investigation of fouling in plate heat exchangers at sugar factory. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 2016, 52: 583–588Google Scholar
- 37.Chernyshov D V. Prognosis of scaling in plate water heaters to increase reliability of their work. Dissertation for the Technical Sciences Degree. Tula: Tula State University, Russian Federation, 2002, 133–167 (in Russian)Google Scholar