Experimental Research of Electrical Output Characteristics of Stacked PZT-5H Under High-Overload Conditions
- 8 Downloads
Stacked piezoelectric ceramics (PZT-5H) are often used as sensors and pulsed power sources in moving objects. They will be subjected to a larger overload force when the moving objects collide with the target. In order to study the influence of the connection mode (parallel/series) of ceramic chips on the electrical output characteristics of stacked PZT-5H during overload, many experiments were performed using a nylon projectile to impact the stacked piezoelectric ceramic with different impact velocities by using a one-stage light gas gun as the loading device. The influence of a full bridge rectifier circuit on electrical output characteristics of the stacked PZT-5H was analyzed.
KeywordsStrong shock stacked piezoelectric ceramic high-overload
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 11472178) and the Open Foundation of the State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and technology, Beijing Institute of Technology (Grant No. KFJJ2018- 04M).
- 1.S.Z. Li, An Introduction to Fuze (Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2017), pp. 5–6.Google Scholar
- 2.R.P. Oberlin, U.S. Patent 6198205 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Oveisi, M. Gudarzi, and S.M. Hasheminejad, Shock Vib. 2014, 625 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Chen, J. Ballist. 15, 82 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Li, The Principle of Fuze Piezoelectric Power Supply and Experimental Investigations (Nanjing: Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2006).Google Scholar
- 11.H.P.A. Ali, I. Radchenko, J. Zhao, L. Qing, and A.S. Budiman, J. Mater. Des. Appl. 0, 1 (2017).Google Scholar