Description of a New Tundish Model for Treating RTD Data and Discussion of the Communication “New Insight into Combined Model and Revised Model for RTD Curves in a Multi-strand Tundish” by Lei
- 39 Downloads
The financial support of FAPEMIG, Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Brazil, in the form of a research Grant to R. Tavares, Process No. PPM-00118-13, is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also acknowledge the financial support of CAPES/PROEX to the graduate program. The doctoral scholarship, No. 1487157, from CAPES to B. Braga is acknowledged.
- 1.Y. Sahai and R. Ahuja: Ironmaking Steelmaking, 1986, vol. 13, pp. 241-7.Google Scholar
- 6.GAMMA function. (Office Support, 2015), https://support.office.com/en-us/article/GAMMA-function-ce1702b1-cf55-471d-8307-f83be0fc5297. Accessed 13 Sept 2017.
- 7.W.E. Boyce, R.C. Diprima and D.B. Meade: Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems, 11th ed., Wiley, Hoboken, NY, 2017, pp. 24-31.Google Scholar
- 8.GAMMA.DIST function. (Office Support, 2015), https://support.office.com/en-us/article/GAMMA-DIST-function-9b6f1538-d11c-4d5f-8966-21f6a2201def. Accessed 13 Sept 2017.
- 9.O. Levenspiel: Chemical Reaction Engineering, 3rd ed., Wiley, New York, NY, 1998, pp. 257-349.Google Scholar
- 10.D.C. Montgomery, E.A. Peck and G.G. Vining: Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis, 3rd ed., Wiley, New York, NY, 2001, pp. 414-20.Google Scholar
- 11.Define and solve a problem by using Solver. (Office Support, 2015), https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Define-and-solve-a-problem-by-using-Solver-5d1a388f-079d-43ac-a7eb-f63e45925040. Accessed 13 Sept 2017.
- 12.A.F.G. Mendonça: Masters Dissertation, UFMG, Brazil, 2016.Google Scholar
- 13.C.A. da Silva: UFOP, Ouro Preto, Brazil, private communication, 2016.Google Scholar
- 14.H.S. Fogler and M.N. Gürmen: R13.1 Fitting the tail of C(t)/E(t). (University of Michigan, 2008), http://umich.edu/~elements/13chap/html/CD-Ch13-FittingTheTail.pdf. Accessed 15 Sept 2017.
- 16.H.S. Fogler: Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering, 4th ed., Prentice Hall PTR, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2005, pp. 979-87.Google Scholar