Complex Modified Projective Synchronization for Fractional-order Chaotic Complex Systems
- 151 Downloads
The aim of this paper is to study complex modified projective synchronization (CMPS) between fractional-order chaotic nonlinear systems with incommensurate orders. Based on the stability theory of incommensurate fractional-order systems and active control method, control laws are derived to achieve CMPS in three situations including fractional-order complex Lorenz system driving fractional-order complex Chen system, fractional-order real Rössler system driving fractional-order complex Chen system, and fractional-order complex Lorenz system driving fractional-order real Lü system. Numerical simulations confirm the validity and feasibility of the analytical method.
KeywordsFractional-order system chaotic complex system incommensurate order complex modified projective synchronization (CMPS) active control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61533011) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 61273088 and 61603203).
- A. C. Fowler, J. D. Gibbon, M. J. McGuinness. The complex Lorenz equations. Physcia D, vol. 4, pp. 139–163, 1982.Google Scholar
- G. M. Mahmoud, E. E. Mahmoud, A. A. Arafa. On projective synchronization of hyperchaotic complex nonlinear systems based on passive theory for secure communictations. Physcia Scripta, vol. 87, no. 5, Article number 055002, 2013.Google Scholar
- E. Roldan, G. J. Devalcarcel, R. Vilaseca. Single-Mode-Laser phase dynamics. Physical Review A, vol. 48, no. 1, pp.591–598, 1993.Google Scholar
- G. M. Mahmoud, M. E. Ahmed, E. E. Mahmoud. Analysis of hyperchaotic complex Lorenz systems. International Journal of Modern Physics C, vol. 19, pp. 1477–1494, 2008.Google Scholar
- P. Liu, S. T. Liu. Anti-synchronization of chaotic complex nonlinear systems. Physcia Scripta, vol. 83, no. 5, Article number 065006, 2011.Google Scholar
- F. F. Zhang, S. T. Liu. Full state hybrid projective synchronization and parameters identification for uncertain chaotic (hyperchaotic) complex systems. Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 9, no. 2, Article number 021009, 2013.Google Scholar
- F. F. Zhang, S. T. Liu, W. Y. Yu. Modified projective synchronization with complex scaling factors of uncertain real chaos and complex chaos. Chinese Physics B, vol. 22, no. 12, Article number 120505, 2013.Google Scholar
- C. Luo, X. Y. Wang. Chaos generated from the fractionalorder complex Chen system and its application to digital secure communication. International Journal of Modern Physics C, vol.24, no. 4, Article number 1350025, 2013.Google Scholar
- A. Charef, H. H. Sun, Y. Y. Tsao, B. Onaral. Fractal system as represented by singularity function. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Contro, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 1465–1470, 1992.Google Scholar
- K. Diethelm, N. J. Ford, A. D. Freed. A predictor-corrector approch for the numerical solution of fractional differential equations. Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 29, pp. 3–22, 2002.Google Scholar
- D. Matignon. Stability results for fractional differential equations with applications to control processing. In Proceedings of IMACS/IEEE-SMC Multiconference on Control, Optimization and Supervision, IEEE, Lille, France, pp. 963–968, 1996.Google Scholar
- W. Deng, C. Li, J. Lü. Stability analysis of linear fractional differential system with multiple time delays. Nonlinear Dynamics, vol.48, pp. 409–16, 2007.Google Scholar
- L. Pan, W. N. Zhou, J. N. Fang, D. Q. Li. Synchronization and anti-synchronization of new uncertain fractional-order modified unified chaotic systems via novel active pinning control. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, pp. 3754–3762, 2010.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- C. G. Li, G. R. Chen. Chaos and hyperchaos in the fractional-order Rossler equations. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation A, vol. 341, pp. 55–614, 2004.Google Scholar
- J. G. Lu. Chaotic dynamics of the fractional-order Lü system and its synchronization. Physics Letters A, vol. 354, no.4, pp. 305–311, 2006.Google Scholar