Selective Absorption of Photonic Crystal with Graphene
- 16 Downloads
Selective absorption of photonic crystal with graphene is studied. The Photonic Crystal at THz regime with permittivity 4.2 is designed and validated with rigorous coupled-wave analysis method (RCWA) and finite element method (FEM). The selective absorption is achieved by combining the Photonic Crystal with Graphene. The selective absorption is explained with Fano resonance fitting method.
KeywordsSelective absorption Photonic crystal (PC) Graphene THz RCWA FEM
This study was supported by Beijing Institute of Environmental Properties. And grant number is 621802Y030204.
- 1.C. Jamois,(2003) etc., Photonics and nanostructures – fundamentals and applications 1 1–13.Google Scholar
- 2.Chen L, Qiang Z, Zhou W (2007) Photonic crystal materials and devices VI. Proc of SPIE 6480(64801C)Google Scholar
- 6.Shanhui Fan and Wonjoo Suh, Vol. 20, No. 3/March 2003/J Opt Soc Am A 569.Google Scholar
- 7.Berardi Sensale-Rodriguez, etc., Nature communicati-ons, 3:780,(2012).Google Scholar
- 8.BALA R et al (2017) J Eng Sci Technol 12(6):1677–1684Google Scholar
- 9.Alexander B, Khanikaev et al (2013) Nano photonics 2(4):247–264Google Scholar
- 11.Gallant B, Martin OJF (2011) Acsnano 5(11):8999–9008Google Scholar