A Research of Nonreciprocal Transmission of Graphene Defect
- 125 Downloads
In this paper, modified transmission matrix method is used to construct one-dimensional multilayer composite membrane structure doped with graphene defect. The optimal construction can be found to realize reciprocity transmission by comparing the influence of the time inversion-symmetry and space inversion-symmetry doped on nonreciprocal transmission. The simulation results show that it cannot ensure the nonreciprocal transmission with rotatory material only. Nonreciprocal transmission should be designed through the structure damage of the space inversion-symmetry to realize it. The structure absorption peak position will move to the direction of the wavelength increase along with the increase of thickness of rotation media. The structure shows the approximate perfect absorption characteristics.
KeywordsGraphene Nonreciprocal transmission Transmission matrix method Rotation media
This work is supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. KYZ201321) and the College of Sciences of Nanjing Agricultural University (Grant No. CoS201410).
- 8.Shao-Juan L, Sheng G, Hao-Ran M, Xu Q-Y, Hong Q, Peng-Fei L, Xue Y-Z, Qiao-Liang B (2014) Research progress in graphene use in photonic and optoelectronic devices (in Chinese). New Carbon Materials 29(5):329–356Google Scholar
- 12.Ma Rongkun, Wang Jijun, Fang Yuntuan (2016) Transfer matrix method of one-dimensional photonic crystal composed of gyromagnetic materials (in Chinese). Laser & optoelectronics progress 53(1):011601–011605.Google Scholar
- 13.Cheng He (2011) Nonreciprocal properties in photonic crystals (In Chinese). Ph.D. dissertation, Nanjing University, NanjingGoogle Scholar
- 16.Chen Ying-Liang, Feng Xiao-Bo, Hou De-Dong (2013) Optical absorptions in monolayer and bilayer grapheme (in Chinese). Acta Phys Sin 62(18):187301–187306.Google Scholar
- 18.Zhang Y, Xie L, Hao J-J, Liu Y-J, Ma B-L, Xu Z-G, Yang H-W (2017) A new method study of spectral measurement and prediction based on the nonlinear solution concentration of alcohol. Physica B 516(1):32–35Google Scholar
- 20.Fang Y-t, Chen L-k, Zheng J, Zhou L-y, Zhou J (2014) Nonreciprocal channels of light through the coupling of two nonsymmetric Tamm magnetoplasmon polaritons. IEEE photonics journal 6(4):4801611–4801611Google Scholar
- 22.Yeh P (1998) Optical waves in layered media. John Wiley & Sons, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 24.Ma Rongkun, Tang Yueming, Wang Jijun, Zheng Zhaowen, Fang Yuntuan (2016) One-way absorber based on coupling of magnetic surface plasmonic resonances (in Chinese). Chinese journal of lasers 43(1):0117001–0117006.Google Scholar
- 27.Palik ED (1997) Handbook of optical constants of solids. Academic, New YorkGoogle Scholar