Design and demonstration of a dynamic wireless power transfer system for electric vehicles
- 4 Downloads
This work was partially supported by Science Fund for Creative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61621002), National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61873233), and Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. LZ15F030004).
Supplementary material, approximately 15.7 MB.
- 1.Zhu C B, Jiang J H, Song K, et al. Research progress on key technologies of dynamic wireless charging for electric vehicles (in Chinese). Autom of Electr Power Syst, 2017, 41: 60–65Google Scholar
- 2.Choi S Y, Gu B W, Jeong S Y, et al. Trends of wireless power transfer systems for roadway powered electric vehicles. In: Proceedings of 2014 IEEE 79th Vehicular Technology Conference, Seoul, 2014. 1–5Google Scholar
- 3.Dai X, Sun Y, Su Y G, et al. Induction of power transmission system parameters identification and constant flow control. J Chongqing Univ, 2011, 34: 98–104Google Scholar
- 4.Chen D Q, Wang L F, Liao C L, et al. Loss analysis of wireless charging system and opti-mization of magnetic structure (in Chinese). Trans China Electr Soc, 2015, 30: 154–158Google Scholar
- 6.Kobayashi D, Imura T, Hori Y. Real-time coupling coefficient estimation and maximum efficiency control on dynamic wireless power transfer for electric vehicles. In: Proceedings of 2015 IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power, Daejeon, 2015. 1–6Google Scholar