Bioactive constituents obtained from the fruits of Citrus aurantium
- 246 Downloads
Three new compounds, citrusauranosides A (1), B (2), and C (3), along with 22 known compounds (4–25) were obtained from the 70% ethanol–water extract of the fruits of Citrus aurantium L.. Their structures were identified by spectroscopic methods. Among the known compounds, 14, 15, 17 and 23 were firstly obtained from Citrus genus, and the NMR data of 17 is reported here for the first time. Moreover, inhibitory effects of all compounds on motility of mouse isolated intestine tissue were determined. As a result, 1, 4–8, and 11 displayed significant inhibitory effects on contraction tension.
KeywordsCitrus aurantium L. Chemical constituents Intestine motility Mouse isolated intestine tissue
Part of this research was supported by Programs for National Natural Science Foundation of China (81673688).
- 4.Zhang X, Li Z, Ma Y, Ma S (2015) Progress in research of traditional Chinese medicine Citrus aurantium. Zhongguo Zhongyao Zazhi 40:85–190Google Scholar
- 6.Ding Y, Xiong Y, Zhou B, Deng M, Deng K (2015) Isolation and structural identification of flavonoids from Aurantii Fructus. Zhongguo Zhongyao Zazhi 40:2352–2356Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang O, Wand H, Zhang X, Zhang W, Pei Y, Chen G (2015) Isolation and identification of chemical constituents from Aurantii Fructus Immaturus. Shenyang Yaoke Daxue 32:22–25Google Scholar
- 11.Deng KZ, Ding YQ, Zhou B, Xiong Y, Chen H (2015) Isolation and structural identification of chemical constituents from Aurantii Fructus. Zhongguo Shiyan Fangjiue Zazhi 21:36–38Google Scholar
- 18.Yin W, Song Z, Liu J, Zhang G (2015) Chemical constituents of Osmanthus fragrans. Zhongguo Zhongyao Zazhi 40:679–685Google Scholar
- 20.Yang L, Li C, Lin L, Wang Z, Li Z (2016) Chemical constituents from whole plants of Aconitum tanguticum (IV). Zhongguo Shiyan Fangjixue Zazhi 22:39–44Google Scholar
- 21.Wen JH, Ni FY, Zhao YW, Huang WZ, Wang ZZ, Xiao W (2015) Chemical constituents from flower buds of Lonicera confuse. Zhongcaoyao 46:1883–1886Google Scholar
- 22.Duan HX, Luo WY, Yang YS, Cheng QZ, Liu XP, Hu HG (2015) Chemical constituents in ethyl acetate fraction of Artemisia selengensis. Zhongcaoyao 46:1441–1444Google Scholar
- 23.Feng S, Qin G, Liu H, Jiang Z, Liang J, Qiu F (2009) Isolation and identification of degradation products of curcumin and study of stability of curcumin. Shenyang Yaoke Daxue Xuebao 26(361–365):396Google Scholar
- 24.Zhang Y, Ni L, Fan C, Ye W (2006) Phenolic glycoside from fruits of Citrus aurantium. Zhongcaoyao 37:1295–1297Google Scholar
- 27.Dong L, Liu X, Li Z, Yin M, Qiu M (2010) Studies on chemical constituents from fruits of Citrus medica L. Jingxi Huagong 27(982–986):1003Google Scholar