Bioactive constituents from the whole plants of Leontopodium leontopodioides (Wild.) Beauv.
- 149 Downloads
Five new compounds, leontoaerialosides A (1), B (2), C (3), D (4), and E (5) were obtained from the 70% EtOH extract of the whole plants of Leontopodium leontopodioides (Wild.) Beauv. Their structures were elucidated by chemical and spectroscopic methods. Moreover, compounds 4 and 5 showed significant effects on stimulating the hepatic glucose uptake in HepG2 cells.
KeywordsLeontopodium leontopodioides (Wild.) Beauv. Leontoaerialosides A–E HepG2 cells Glucose uptake assay 2-(N-(7-nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazol-4-yl)amino)-2-deoxyglucose
This work was financially supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31460081, 21405113), and the Important Drug Development Fund, Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2017ZX09305-002).
- 1.Zhang Y, Ge D, Xue J, He W, Li C, Wang T (2011) Isolation and identification of flavonoids of whole plant of Leontopodium leontopodioides (Willd.) Beauv. Shenyang Yaokedaxue Xuebao 28:186–189, 205Google Scholar
- 2.Chen Q, Wang T, Ge D, He W, Wu C, Zhang Y (2012) Isolation and identification of flavonoids from Leontopodium leontopodioides (Willd.) Beauv. (II). Shenyang Yaokedaxue Xuebao 29:104–108Google Scholar
- 3.Chen Q, Wang T, Wu C, Kaunda Joseph S, Han L, Zhang Y (2013) Isolation and identification of constituents from whole plant of Leontopodium leontopodioides (Willd.) Beauv. (III). Shenyang Yaokedaxue Xuebao 30:171–177Google Scholar
- 4.Liu L, Kuang SJ, Liu CD, Wang SS, Guo Y (2014) Influence of Leontopodium on blood glucose and blood lipid metabolism of type 2 diabetic rats. Mod Med J China 16:11–13Google Scholar
- 8.Liu Y, Zhang J, Li H (2003) Synthesis of 2-phenyl-1,3-propanediol dicarbamate. Huaxuegongcheng 31(70–73):78Google Scholar