Using the seasonal FGM(1,1) model to predict the air quality indicators in Xingtai and Handan
- 33 Downloads
The air pollution problem in Xingtai and Handan is the focus of public attention. The seasonal gray model with fractional order accumulation is proposed to predict the quarterly concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, NO2, and CO in Xingtai and Handan. The new model has higher forecasting performance and can describe the characteristics of seasonal fluctuation very well. The forecasting results indicated that except for the PM10 in Xingtai that will increase slowly, the other indicators in the two places will decrease. The changes of the air quality indicator concentration in different quarters are obvious, and in the same quarter tend to be stable. Except for CO and NO2 in some seasons, other indicators are in the state of exceeding the standard. The effect of air pollution control is not good. The governance needs to be further strengthened.
KeywordsXingtai Handan Air indicators Gray model Seasonal factors
The relevant researches in this paper are supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (71871084, 71401051) and the project of high-level talent in Hebei province.
- Cheng L, Kunquan L (2017) Application of fuzzy comprehensive assessment grounded on double weighing factors in assessment of Nanjing air quality. Chin J Environ Eng 11(12):6386–6392Google Scholar
- Chinadaily (2015) http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015-10/21/content_22247589.htm
- Chinadaily (2018) http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201803/19/WS5aaefe5ea3106e7dcc1425ad.html
- GB 3095-2012 Ambient air quality standards. Ministry of Environmental Protection. 2012-02-29Google Scholar
- Jie L (2017) Analysis and simulation of spatial and temporal characteristics of air quality in Wuhan based on LUR model. Central China Normal UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Jie X, Yusen D,Yanmin H et al (2011) The Season Changing of Air Quality in Shanghai and the Analysis of High Pollution Cases. Environ Sci Technol 34(S1):116–118+173Google Scholar
- Jun H, Yanqun Z (2009) Amending GM(1,1) model by season exponent and its application in the air quality forecast. Henan Science 27(07):779–782Google Scholar
- Weixue L, Huifang X (2017) Application of seasonal adjustment model in the study of air pollution index in Anhui province. Modern Business Trade Industry (33):176–177Google Scholar