Limit Theorems for the Solutions of Linear Boundary-Value Problems for Systems of Differential Equations
- 8 Downloads
We establish sufficient conditions for the convergence of a sequence of solutions of general boundary value problems for systems of linear ordinary differential equations of any order on a finite interval in the uniform norm.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Gikhman, “On one N. N. Bogolyubov’s theorem,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 4, No. 2, 215–219 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.M. L. Krasnosel’skii and S. G. Krein, “Averaging principle in nonlinear mechanics,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 10, Issue 3, 147–153 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Kurzweil and Z. Vorel, “Continuous dependence of solutions of differential equations on a parameter,” Czech. Math. J., 7, No. 4, 568–583 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Samoilenko, “On the continuous dependence of solutions of differential equations on a parameter,” Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, Ser. A, No. 10, 1290–1293 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko, “One case of continuous dependence of the solutions of differential equations on a parameter,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 14, No. 3, 289–298 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.I. T. Kiguradze, “Boundary-value problems for systems of ordinary differential equations,” in: VINITI Series in Contemporary Problems of Mathematics. Latest Achievements [in Russian], Vol. 30, VINITI, Moscow (1987), pp. 3–103.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Yu. Levin, “Limit transition for the nonsingular systems ˙X = An(t)X,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 176, No. 4, 774–777 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Yu. Levin, “Problems of the theory of ordinary differential equations. I,” Vestn. Yaroslav. Univ., Issue 5, 105–132 (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.N. T. Hoan, “On the dependence of solutions of a linear system of differential equations on a parameter,” Differents. Uravn., 29, No. 6, 970–975 (1993).Google Scholar
- 13.Y. V. Hnyp, V. A. Mikhailets, and A. A. Murach, “Parameter-dependent one-dimensional boundary-value problems in Sobolev spaces,” Electron. J. Different. Equat., No. 81, 1–13 (2017).Google Scholar
- 14.V. A. Mikhailets, A. A. Murach, and V. O. Soldatov, “Continuity in a parameter of solutions to generic boundary-value problems,” Electron. J. Qual. Theory Different. Equat., No. 87, 1–16 (2016).Google Scholar
- 16.V. A. Mikhailets and G. A. Chekhanova, “Fredholm boundary-value problems with parameter on the spaces C(n)[a, b],” Dop. Nats. Akad. Nauk. Ukr., No. 7, 24–28 (2014).Google Scholar