Investigation of Systems of Differential Equations with Delays and Constraints Imposed on the Derivatives of Solutions
- 1 Downloads
We establish conditions for the existence and uniqueness of the solutions to nonlinear systems of differential equations with delays and restrictions imposed on the delays and derivatives of the solutions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Myshkis, Linear Differential Equations with Delayed Argument [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Myshkis and L. É. Él’sgol’ts, “State and problems of the theory of differential equations with deviating argument,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 22, No. 2, 21–57 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Rubanik, Oscillations of Quasilinear Systems with Delay [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, Absolute Stability of Dynamical Systems with Aftereffect [in Ukrainian], Rivne State University of Water Management and Utilization of Natural Resources, Rivne (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, “Mathematical model of the Solar system with account of gravitational velocity,” Nelin. Kolyv., 21, No. 2, 238–261 (2018); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 243, No. 2, 287–312 (2018).Google Scholar
- 13.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, “Non-Keplerian behavior and instability of motion of two bodies caused by the finite velocity of gravitation,” Nelin. Kolyv., 21, No. 3, 397–419 (2018); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 243, No. 3, 467–492 (2018).Google Scholar
- 14.S. M. Kopeikin and É. Fomalont, “Fundamental limit of the velocity of gravitation and its measurements,” Zemlya Vselennaya, No. 3 (2004).Google Scholar
- 15.G. M. Fikhtengol’ts, A Course of Differential and Integral Calculus [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 16.V. A. Zorich, Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 18.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 19.L. Nirenberg, Topics in Nonlinear Functional Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar