On the Generalization of Some Hermite–Hadamard Inequalities for Functions with Convex Absolute Values of the Second Derivatives Via Fractional Integrals
- 4 Downloads
We provide a unified approach to getting Hermite–Hadamard inequalities for functions with convex absolute values of the second derivatives via the Riemann–Liouville integrals. Some particular inequalities generalizing the classical results, such as the trapezoid inequality, Simpson’s inequality, and midpoint inequality are also presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Alomari, M. Darus, and S. S. Dragomir, “New inequalities of Hermite–Hadamard type for functions whose second derivatives absolute values are quasiconvex,” RGMIA Res. Rep. Coll., 12, Supplement, Article 17 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.U. S. Kirmaci, M. K. Bakula, M. E. Özdemir, and J. Pečarić, Hadamard-type inequalities for s-convex functions,” Appl. Math. Comput., 1(193), 26–35 (2007).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Z. Sarikaya et al., “New inequalities of Hermite–Hadamard type for functions whose second derivatives absolute values are convex and quasiconvex,” arXiv:1005.0451.Google Scholar
- 10.M. Z. Sarikaya et al., Hermite–Hadamard’s inequalities for fractional integrals and related fractional inequalities,” Math. Comput. Model., 57, 2403–2407 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.J. R. Wang et al., “Hermite–Hadamard-type inequalities for Riemann–Liouville fractional integrals via two kinds of convexity,” Appl. Anal. (2012).Google Scholar
- 12.X. M. Zhang, Y. M. Chu, and X. H. Zhang, “The Hermite–Hadamard type inequality of GA-convex functions and its applications,” J. Inequal. Appl., 2010, 507–560 (2010).Google Scholar
- 13.Y. R. Zhang and J. R. Wang, “On some new Hermite–Hadamard inequalities involving Riemann–Liouville fractional integrals,” J. Inequal. Appl., 2013 (2013).Google Scholar