Bornological Coderivative and Subdifferential Calculus in Smooth Banach Spaces
- 15 Downloads
In this paper, we study bornological generalized differential properties of sets with nonsmooth boundaries, nonsmooth functions, and set-valued mappings in smooth Banach spaces. We establish a fuzzy intersection rule for bornological normal cones and develop fuzzy calculus for bornological generalized differential constructions as well as exact calculus for the limiting counterparts of these constructions.
KeywordsBornology Generalized differentiation Bornological subdifferential Bornological normal cone Bornological coderivative
Mathematics Subject Classifications (2010)Primary 49J52, 49J53 Secondary 90C30
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
We are grateful to anonymous referees for their valuable suggestions and remarks that allowed us to improve the original presentation.
- 11.Mordukhovich, B.S.: Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, I: Basic Theory. Springer, Berlin (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.Mordukhovich, B.S.: Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, II: Applications. Springer, Berlin (2006)Google Scholar
- 20.Phelps, R.R.: Convex Functions, Monotone Operators and Differentiability, 2nd edn. Springer, Berlin (1993)Google Scholar
- 22.Rudin, W.: Functional Analysis, 2nd edn. McGraw-Hill (1991)Google Scholar
- 25.Wang, B., Wang, D.: Generalized sequential normal compactness in Asplund spaces. Applicable Anal. https://doi.org/10.1080/00036811.2013.879384 (2014)
- 26.Wang, B., Yang, X.: Weak differentiability with applications to variational analysis. Set-valued Var. Anal. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11228-015-0341-8 (2015)