Engineering Method of Calculating Injection Pile Settlement in Clayey Soils
- 3 Downloads
An engineering method of calculating the ultimate settlement of a single hanging injection pile of length from 3 to 5 m in clayey soils, including weak soils, is proposed. The method takes into account the linear and nonlinear dependences of the settlement on the external load and is based on taking into account the operation of the bottom end and the lateral surface of the injection pile. The obtained results can be used to solve the complex problem of evaluating the deformations of individual and strip foundations after they are strengthened by injection piles in the reconstruction of buildings as well as new construction.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Polishchuk, O. V. Gerasimov, A. A. Petukhov, Yu. B. Andrienko, and S. S. Nuikin, Method of Setting an Injection Pile, Patent 2238366; Byul. No. 29.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Tarasov, "On the use of static sensing results for calculating the bearing capacity of injection piles in weak clay soils," Vest. grazhdanskikh inzhenerov, No. 5 (2015); St. Petersburg, SPbGASU, 68-71 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Dalmatov, F. K. Lapshin, and Yu. V. Rossikhin, Design of Pile Foundations in Weak Soils, Stroiizdat, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Randolph and C. P. Wroth, "Analysis of vertical deformation of vertically loaded piles," Geotechn. Eng., No. 104 (12), 1465-1488s (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. G. Ter-Martirosyan, A. Z. Ter-Martirosyan, Viet Chin Tuan, and I. N. Luzin, "Settlement and bearing capacity of a long pile," Vestnik MGSU, No. 4, 52-60 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Gotman, Piles and Pile Foundations, IDPO UGNTU, Ufa (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.R. A. Mangushev, A. L. Gotman, V. V. Znamenskii, and A. B. Ponomarev, Piles and Pile Foundations: Construction, Design and Technology, Izd. ASV, Moscow (2018).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Fedorovskii and A. A. Grevtsev, "Calculation of the ultimate soil resistance under the bottom end of a driven pile," Vest. NITs Stroitelstvo, No. 17, 15-22 (2018).Google Scholar
- 10.F. A. Maksimov, Improved design and methods of calculating screw two-bladed piles in clay soils, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation in Technical Sciences, Volgograd (2018).Google Scholar
- 11.R. V. Shalginov, An improved method of calculating injection piles in clay soils for the foundations of reconstructed buildings, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation in Technical Sciences, Tomsk (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.A. A. Petukhov, An improved method of setting injection piles in weak clay soils in the reconstruction of buildings, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation in Technical Sciences, Tomsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 13.N. A. Tsytovich, Soil Mechanics, Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar