Increasing of the Efficiency of Extraction of Elements from Soil by a Tubular Diesel Hammer
For the extraction of piles, sheet piling, and casings from soil, we propose new decisions for the devices that make it possible to increase the machine time of using diesel hammers due to the extension of the field of their application. The efficient combination of the dynamic action by shock pulses and static extraction forces directed upward in the direction of pulling of elements from the soil makes it possible to use tubular-type diesel hammers not only to deepen but also to extract elements from soils.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Verstov and A. F. Yudina, "Perfection of technological processes at the device of bore holes in building by application of vibrating influences," Appl. Mech. Mater., 725-726, 220-225 (2015).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Verstov and E. N. Filippov, "Substantiation of the rational types of actions in the process of deepening of polymeric piles into soils," Vestn. Grazhdan. Inzh., No. 4 (29), 74-81 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Verstov, and A. N. Gaido, "Investigation of the comparative efficiency of deepening of steel sheet piling into dense sheet piling by different submersible machines," Mekhaniz. Stroit., No. 2, 44-49 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Karakulev, Diesel Hammer [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Smorodinov, L. V. Erofeev, B. S. Fedorov, V. N. Vyazovikin, and V. V. Villumsen, Pile-Driving Equipment [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Blekhman, Theory of Vibration Processes and Equipment: Vibrational Mechanics and Vibration Engineering [in Russian], Ruda i Metally, St. Petersburg (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Fadeev, R. A. Mangushev, G. A. Matveenko, and V. A. Lukin, "Design-basis parameters of Larssen sheet-pile walls," Vestn. Grazhdan. Inzh., No. 1 (22), 91-95 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Verstov, A Device for the Extraction of Piles, Sheet Piling, Casings, and Similar Elements [in Russian], USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 642433, Izobret., Promyshl. Obraz. Tovarn. Znaki, No. 2 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Verstov, A. N. Gaido, and Ya. V. Ivanov, Technology and Complex Mechanization of Sheet Piling and Pile Works. A Textbook [in Russian], Lan,' St. Petersburg (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.A. F. Yudina, and V. V. Verstov, "Control and reduction of dynamic disturbances during vibratory driving of sheet pile into soil," Mech. Found Eng., 54, Issue 1, 56-59 (2017).Google Scholar
- 11.A. F. Yudina, V. V. Verstov, and A. N. Gaido, "Comparative efficiency investigation of various types of dynamic influences on the dipped pile," World Appl. Sci. J., 23, 817-822 (2013).Google Scholar